SoftRock / Site Problems

This company advertised a job opening and when I went to the site www.softrock.org to apply the site didn’t load. I waited a minute or two and it still wouldn’t load. I really want to apply for this job but since the site’s down I can’t contact them to let them know that the site is not working. If you guys see this, please help me apply for the job. I really need one right now.

More SoftRock Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Id
      27th of Dec, 2010

I just double checked the site for you and it is indeed down. But I’m sure it’s only a temporary thing, not to worry. The thing you need to remember is that if you aren’t able to access it and apply for the job, then no one is. So it’s not like other people are getting through and swiping the job out from under you.

27th of Dec, 2010

I just looked it up at downforeveryoneorjustme.com and it’s just down. Just wait an hour or two and I’m sure they’ll work out the kinks and get it back up for you to apply to.

• Am
      27th of Dec, 2010

I know the job market is pretty bleak right now, but no need to get too worried about the site being down. Just apply when the site comes back up.

• Sh
      27th of Dec, 2010

Should you really be complaining about the site not being up? Especially since you want to work there? Not the best first impression, you know?

• Fo
      27th of Dec, 2010

What kind of a job is it so I can apply for it? I need a job too.

• Fl
      27th of Dec, 2010

Sites go down from time to time and are nothing to get worried about. Exercising patience will reflect well on you when it comes time to talk to them about the job.

• On
      27th of Dec, 2010

You don’t know why the site is down. It could be down for routine maintenance, they could be moving servers, or a host of other reasons. No need to complain about it.

• Pa
      27th of Dec, 2010

Maybe the site crashed because the 10.2 million unemployed all tried to apply for this job at once. Do you think?

• Os

What kind of job is it?

• Co
      27th of Dec, 2010

Hey, even Facebook goes down from time to time. Give the guys a break, will you?

• Si
      27th of Dec, 2010

The site looks up from here.

• Ty
      27th of Dec, 2010

I just checked and the site is running fine. If it was an outage, it was a temporary one.

• En
      27th of Dec, 2010

So now that the site is back up, what was the job so I can apply for it too.

• Sy
      27th of Dec, 2010

The site’s up and I looked over their job listings. One looks to be a work at home job that is basically data entry. What’s nice about it is that it doesn’t look like it’s only for one area, but can be done from anywhere. So for those guys looking for a job here, there’s one.

• Ph
      27th of Dec, 2010

It looks like it’s more than just data entry, though. It’s entering the descriptions for jobs into their system, but you have to find the jobs to enter. It’s more like researcher/data entry.

• Sl
      27th of Dec, 2010

At least the site’s back up so the OP can chill out.

27th of Dec, 2010

I would bet just about any company with available jobs on their site gets overloaded from time to time in this economy. How’s that hopey changey stuff working for you?

• Di
      27th of Dec, 2010

That was productive. Thanks for sharing!

27th of Dec, 2010

Data entry is good enough for me! I just need a job!

• Gr
      27th of Dec, 2010

There’s several jobs there I’d try for…if I lived there. I want a job where I have to go to it and you have coworkers and whatnot.