Softouch International FZCTeller Service at Ibn Battuta Mall Branch

I was at your branch 3.45 pm Saturday 11th April 2016 with Teller Ketty A. Salagubarg, she told me the figure "1" on the cheque amount 5167 is too small, she suggested me to make it bigger, but it's not good enough; hence I told her that in word written, it shows the right figure. She said to me as policy, it can't be accepted. So it's better cross it and write the new figures on top of it, I did so and said "As you wish". Immediately she was annoyed, looked at the two cheques I wanted to cash in, and informed me that the signature are not matching your bank system record. So she sent me to queue at Customer Service Desk.
3:50 pm: I phoned my Relationship Manager Mrs. Liang Ting, she told me talk to branch manager and write down all the details if he doesn't sort out this issue.
4.20 pm: I met Mr. Syed Ali, told him that I need to see my signature and issue a new cheque accordingly. He looked at the system and told me that I can not look at it as it's confidential. I was speechless. Then a Duty Manager person (Ahmed?) came out told me that I have to update my signature and it takes times etc. I told him if it's the bank rules and regulations, I will obey 100%; but if it's the personal attack, and if I go Dubai Mall or Dragon Mall branch, cash the cheques within one day, then it only means this branch employees are not professional and try to cover each other your own mistakes. He looked at me and went inside his office and let me wait for Customer Service Manager.
4.30 pm: A Filipino Teller Mr. Marlo Gabriel came out and told me that after the meeting, my two cheques are fine, Ketty will cash it for me.
4:35 pm: I came back to Teller Ketty, she cashed my two cheques, I insists on issuing a new cheque to replace the one I crossed. I have all cheques copies for your further requirement.
My feedback from this bad experience: I'm always received and treated very professionally at Ajman Branch and Dragon Mart branch, service at Ibn Battatu are extremely poor and really does not represent your bank's image. Today we just have another company opened bank account at your bank with Relationship Manager Mrs. Liang Ting. I'm writing this letter just want too avoid similar bad experience happen in the future. Kindly check your video record and confirm my complaint is true.

Ya
Apr 12, 2016

Comments

• Ya
      Apr 12, 2016

Try to help bank improve the service and protect the good image