softlayer.com / scam, fraud, defamation

Have submitted multiple complaints to them about one of their customers who hosts a scam review site www.webhostingstuff.com who is posting defamitory (untrue) information about our company cfmxhosting.co.uk.
If you contact webhostingstuff they simply block your IP address from viewing their website and block your emails from reaching them, which they have done to us, so rtried contacting softlayer.com who the host for webhostingstuff, but they also ignored us.

see here

and here

Comments

• Lo
      27th of Mar, 2011

Funny part is I just got off the phone with them in regards to another customer they have a "reseller" that is shafting me and i get a response of, Don't know what to tell ya there is nothing we can do. Contact the legal department." This customer of theirs is based out of Peru. I can see the legal portion working out real well for me. I told them all i wanted was for my site to be dropped from their server that's all. I love how companies like this can still function in America with no repercussions allowing the consumer to get shafted because they didn't buy "Directly" from them. I am filling a complaint against them with BBB for allowing fraudulent use of their systems. I even told them I could prove I paid for it all with receipts and emails screenshots, whatever they wanted, still nothing they could do.

1st of Jun, 2011

I have the same problems. One of their client wrote bad things about me on Internet. I do not even know them and they refuse to help and to do something. They ask me to subpoena them to have their client information so I can contact their client. This is ridiculous and stupid. They are hiding themselves under false pretenses, they are scamming people, lying to people. They are full of garbage. Do not do business with them.