softinfo quick billing software / product do not give service to custumer from one day

1 India Review updated:

sir,
i purchased a software of battery billing from quick billing software company. this software is just wastage of money. i say do not buy any software from quick billing because they do not give any service to the customers. they frequently change there mobile no.if you purchase. there phone no. on their site do not work. so we dont have chance to contact them. in simple words i say after selling software they run away.purchase this software at ur own risk.

Comments

• Om
      8th of Mar, 2013

I am using quickbilling software and I have designed website also from soft-info services company. They are giving good support to me. When my system get formated due to virus problem they have reinstalled the software with very little charges. My previous data was also get back to me in my system.

• Vi
      26th of Aug, 2013

I agree with om battery sales & service. i have also purchased quick billing software from their dealer. I like the support of the company. I really recommend this software because of reasonable cost with all features as compare to other software. I am using software more than 1 year. I also lost my data but they have very good technology to recover the data. Good trainer also.

• Im
      29th of Aug, 2013

soft info is providing 24 hours support to their clients. I am also recommanding the company for their website work.

regards,