Soft4Download / doesn't work

Phone: 1-800-505-5361

They took my credit card info and gave me a download site but the login and password won't let me in.

Other reports on the internet (that I found after purchase of course) say they are a SCAM

Kr

Comments

• Va
      9th of Oct, 2008
    Soft4Download - Terrible experience
    Soft4Download
    soft4download.com

I purchased Quickbooks Premier 2007 on August 28, 2008 from Soft4Download. I was able to use the product for about a month before the program demanded that I register it with Intuit. So as instructed I called Intuit to register.

It was not long after I had given the operator the product and license key that the operator told me that I had purchased a pirated copy of quickbooks. The operated went on to tell me that in the past week 12 other people had given her the same product and license key!!

I just wanted to do my homework!

• D
      15th of Oct, 2008
    Soft4Download - shady company
    New Jersey

our bank flagged us that this was a risky transaction minutes after my wife placed the order. i tried to contact them immediately to cancel the order but there is no customer service contact number and their help ticket wouldn't work. the help ticket kept saying that the form was incomplete. so, i have no way of getting in touch with them. after the fact, i started to research the company and found many examples of unsatisfied customers and downloads that didn't work. i'm hoping for the best but the situation seems shady from the start! we'll see if I ever receive any downloads.

• Kr
      16th of Nov, 2008

Soft4Download does not work! I have tried both download sites given to me and my login and password don't work. I wish I would have checked into the company before I gave them my info and CC number!!!

• Da
      26th of Nov, 2008

CAN NOT LOG ON TO DOWNLOAD SITE.THEY WILL NOT ANSWER MY EMAILS AND I HAVE ALL READY PAID FOR IT

• Ru
      1st of Dec, 2008

I have been totally ripped off!
    I bought Flash CS3 and Fireworks CS3.

The "Activator" program for Flash didn't work, so the downloaded qpplication is useless; and the Fireworks application didn't complete downloading, but it says it did on their end.

I have sent in a "Trouble Ticket" to them every day for a month now, and the support center says no "Trouble Tickets" have been received.

So, in short, I have been ripped off and I am out $135.

Don't waste your money! If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. In the case of Soft4Download, it is definitely true.

• Ha
      24th of Feb, 2009

Looks like I've been stung by tjhe same scam, I am experiencing identical problems.

Harry

United Kingdom

• To
      25th of Feb, 2009

I have been trying to contact them for three weeks and no word. I tried to call the phone number on their site to no avail. I'm about ready to report them and do a charge back for my money.

• Fr
      27th of Feb, 2009

yeah, i was taken for a ride too. soft4download is a fraud. i paid$50 to download a software called final draft 7, but i was never able to download the product. i lost $ 5o and i had to close my cheacking account and open a new one. this conpany is a fraud and the sad thing about it is that most banks know about soft4download being a fraud.

• Ba
      1st of Mar, 2009
    Soft4Download - shady company
    Baron Johnson
    Maryville
    Tennessee

I purchased software expecting legal transaction. My Credit Card purchase has cleared but the company will not respond to my emails, and I am unable to get to their download site. There is no download center as claimed in the printed recipt for purchase. My credit card company gave me a message that the transaction was taking place in Spain, Stupid me for agreeing to the purchase once I saw it was out of the US. What a SHAM! I am out $100.00

• Ju
      10th of Sep, 2009

THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME ALSO.I BOUGHT 2 SOFTWARE PROGRAMS FROM SOFT4DOWNLOADS.COM.THE PASSWORD AND LOGIN INFORMATION IS NO GOOD.IT SAYS INVALID PASSWORD OR LOGIN INFORMATION.I ALSO SENT IN MANY EMAILS TO THEM I GOT NO RESPONCE.I ALSO TRIED MANY TIMES CALLING THE TOLL FREE NUMBER.ALL YOU GET IS A FEMALE GIVING YOU A MESSAGE TO NOWHERE.ITS BEEN MORE THAN 2 YEARS ALREADY.I NEVER GOT THE DOWNLOADS.ITS A SCAM !!!DONT BUY FROM THEM.!!!