Sofas And Seats Factory Outlet / Don't be the next victim!

United States Review updated:
Sofas and Seats Factory Outlet
Recently went into Sofas and Seats Factory Outlet 8400 Midlothian Tpk, Richmond,Virginia to purchase a futon for a relative. I explained to the sales manager that I needed one that did not require that I assemble it myself. I went to the back of the store at his request. I told him that I wanted THAT futon, the floor model l assembled and he assured me that that particular futon would be at the loading door the following morning. Upon arrival to its destination, it was unassembled. When I called back to the store and told a worker there that I was returning it, and wanted my money back, he blatantly stated, "It will never happen". Once, twice, I tried to get the manager to come and just assemble the thing at home, I would pay any price just to get it resolved... We are still trying to get him to come out. This company has a total and flagrant disregard for customer service and business ethics. DON'T BE THE NEXT VICTIM...

A  4th of Dec, 2007 by
We had a problem with Sofas and seats as well. Two weeks after we purchased furniture over $2000, 2 of the pieces ripped. One was so bad that the stuffing kept falling on the floor. We called them to let them know, along with the fact that they ripped our brand new carpeting as they slid a coffee table without it's rollers across it. They said they would send someone out to repair it. After 2 years and 6 phone calls later (phones which eventually became disconnected)and planning an out of state move, I called again. I find out now that they have switched owners in the last 6 months. I was very impressed that the new owner was very willing to solve my problem immediately.

They claim that they are still receiving calls from unsatisfied customers due to the previous owners lack of responsibility.
So hopefully, I'll be able to shop there again.