Sofa Mart / Poor quality and service

1 1314 N. Eastgate Ave.Springfield, MO, United States Review updated:

My wife and I paid clost to $1000 for a livingroom set. First the sales woman tried to pass of the floor couch as a new one. We figured that out when we were told just 10 min earlier we had to wait 3 weeks for our couch then all of a sudden it was there, but the couch on the floor was gone.

All the furniture couch, loveseat, chair did not last 9 months. They are poorly built with 1x2 peices of wood. Normal sized adults sitting on it would cause it to break. All the furniture broke the same way.

Don't waste your money shopping here. These products are garbage and good luck getting any help from them about poor quaility. Hell they lied to us to start off with. If i could go back i'd get my money back when she lied to us.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM FURNITURE ROW SHOPPING CENTERS. THE PRODUCTS ARE A BUNCH OF LOW QUALITY CRAP.

Comments

• Ti
      26th of May, 2009

I agree we bought a living room set and the couch broke the first week. They have came and picked it up twice and brought it back twice and its still broken. They currently have our couch now fixing it a third time. Its been four months without a couch . I have tried getting my money back but all they tell me is they cant give refunds. The only thing they will do for us is exchange our couch for a different one but, now our couch is discontinued and if they did do that it voids the warranty on the new couch so either way were out $1200 and they wont do anything about it.