SoCurvyBody / refuse to give me a refund!

I have ordered a waist trainer from SoCurvyBody back in November and about a month later received a notification that my order was shipped, but I never received anything and it is now mid April! I contacted them several times and asked for a refund, but they keep telling that my order is on its way! This is absolutely ridiculous, I'm shopping online for ages and this is the first time when delivery takes like forever! I have already purchased the same product from a more reliable company and received it long ago, so all I want is my money back!

Va
Apr 20, 2016

Comments

• Mr
      Aug 20, 2018
    So Curvy Body - Fraud / Scam
    Houston
    socurvybody.com

I suggest all that have been scammed by So Curvy Body, report them to the FBI.

• Ti
      Sep 01, 2018
    So Curvy Body - Hollywood Breast Tape
    socurvybody.com

I purchased some breast tape on 9/21/17 and never received it. I did check and see that I got an email notification that my order was processed. It never came. I called their number [protected] and there is NO answer. Now I see another charge on my credit card as of yesterday, 11/30/17.

• Fa
      Oct 21, 2018
    So Curvy Body - Bras
    Texas

I ordered two bras on 6-1-17 money taken right away however I never received the item...no one responds to voicemail or email...what a scam...do not order from this company...they continue to make posts on social media however do not send the items once they are paid for...horrible company and no customer service

• Ka
      Nov 01, 2018
    So Curvy Body - The bra
    Canada

I ordered a bra weeks ago and still havent recieved anything in the mail. I emailed and no response. This is a joke. I want my money back. If this was an actual company who cared about their customers they would email them back with some kind of reason...no bra and no email

• Kr
      Nov 04, 2018
    So Curvy Body - Bring It Up Adhesive tape
    Needham
    Massachusetts
    socurvybody.com

Purchased this product "Bring It Up" on 2/17/17 and never received the order. My credit card has been charged and many attempts calling the company and emailing with no response. Mail box says it's full... Have now put a dispute with AMEX.

• La
      Nov 11, 2018
    So Curvy Body - Never received product

I ordered a bra about three months ago. I received a receipt immediately saying I had been charged. Never got confirmation that it shipped out and I never received the product.
    I've emailed them multiple times with no response.

99% sure this is a scam.

• La
      Nov 12, 2018
    So Curvy Body - Curvy Bra
    Atlanta
    Georgia
    socurvybody.com

I placed an order on January 17 and never received my order! It's now Feb 7. From the other complaints, I doubt my order is coming so will do a charge back on my credit card. I emailed the company and will wait to hear back. I have never had an order take this long from any retailer.