Society6 — incorrect tshirt color... twice
In mid-November, I ordered a LIGHT BLUE t-shirt with a design on it to give to a friend for Christmas. I received the shirt in early December and it was a different color blue than the website, darker and brighter, not light blue by any stretch of the imagination (see picture!). I was unhappy, and submitted a request for a replacement. They sent the SAME WRONG COLOR again.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Santa Monica, CA I submitted a request for assistance, and no one has gotten back to me - it's been over 48 hours, and they "promise a reply within 24 hours." It is now mid-December. At the rate that they produce and deliver items, I doubt I will get this corrected before Christmas, or at all! No phone number to call for help. VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER. This is the last I will purchase with them.
More Society6 Complaints & Reviews
- Society6.com - Stay away from this website 
- Society6.com - I will not be ordering again from this site 
- Society6 - won't allow me to process a refund - scammers!
- Society6 - laptop skin / wrong size and glue residue
- www.society6.com - No info, no order and seller ignores my emails and messages
- Society6 - don't trust this site, artists and customers 
- Society6 - imprint on hoodie
- Society6 - unethical behaviour regarding extra charges and misinformation about free shipping
- Society6 - cannot use credit code on site - tried both on my computer and iphone
- Society6 - pillow pink books and roses by kathy fornal