Social Starts — not sure about this fund reliability
Let me mention several advantages first.
1. Good team description. It's always important to me.
2. Impressive portfolio
3. Social networks maintaining
And some disadvantages.
1. No adequate contacts. What would I like to see: an exact address, phone numbers, email. An online form sucks, it's not effective
2. It says it has branches in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Portland, Austin, Boston. Where are the proofs and addresses of the offices? Anyone can write something like this.
3. No fund description. I would like to know about the company in general.
4. The Portfolio page is glitchy as hell
Making mistakes like this and ignoring them can be fatal for companies.