Soccer4less / order not delivered

on 10/04/08 i order 3 items, order # [protected],
and till date i have not recieve my order. i call about
10 times and no one answer the phone, i sent about 5 email
and recieve no respon. my credit card was charge $107.97
the next day and i should receive what i paid. at this
moment i don't know if the order was mail or not.

Comments

• Va
      15th of Nov, 2008
    Soccer4less - Scam and cheating
    Soccer4less

I had ordered a jersey from the website and received an e-mail saying the jersey had shipped: 'I just wanted to let you know that I've shipped your order as detailed below. Shipping takes 2-4 weeks for most places, please read item description for shipping time for your area.'

A receipt was included with item #, description, but the tracking # was left blank. The email message also stated: 'If you do NOT get your item after about 4 weeks please contact me. Please have that order number from my checkout NOT the eBay item number and your first and last name. This info must be at the top of every email so I can help you more quickly.'

Since Soccer4less states shipments typically take 2-4 weeks to ship and they should be contacted if the shipment is not received after that point, I sent an e-mail inquiry. They did respond with 'Hi, i check info this order ship 9/11/2008 so please wait 1 more week if still not receive i can offer re-ship. maybe problem with custom.'

Again, I received nothing. I contacted again receiving this response: 'Hi, here is tracking RB5114501579TH please check and let me know i will check with post office here. if custom reject then i can re-ship order if more than 1 month.' The tracking number was not traceable.

I immediately began contact attempts with this company asking for a reship or a refund. It's been weeks now, and I've heard nothing. I don't want anyone else to lose money from scams such as this, which is why I'm sharing my story. This is the first time I've been scammed from online shopping. I hope that this company can be shut down and fined for fraud.

• Ca
      10th of Jan, 2009
    Soccer4less - Non delivery
    Soccer4less
    Missouri
    soccer4less.net

Ordered a Newcastle shirt in April of 2008. We are now in January of 2009 and no shirt. He will not answer any e-mails . Called BBB they are on their list for at least 3 years. I was not the only complaint they recieved lately. The guys name is Eugene Baker.

• Ad
      4th of Jul, 2009

I have a similar problem, it has been 2 months and 2 days since $37.99 was taken from my credit card, and i have recieved no jersey nor a response to any of my emails. This company is a fraud and I believe that they should be shut down as well. I have never before been scammed on the internet, but this company is rediculous, if they are a real company at all.

• Du