Socal Autorization Center / Mistake

1 United States

I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM: SOCAL AUTHORIZATION CENTER, PO BOX 19007, SAN BERNARDINO, CA [protected], CLAIMING THE FOLLOWING:

YOUR ORIGINAL CLAIM FORM FOR THE WEEK(S) ENDING 01-31-09 WAS INCOMPLETE OR INCORRECT. THE DUPLICATE FORM WAS ALSO INCOMPLETE OR INCORRECT. PLEASE CALL [protected] IMMEDIATELY. BUT NO LATER THAN 02-23-09 BEFORE PAYMENTS CAN CONTINUE. IF YOU ARE NOT CLAIMING BENEFITS FOR THIS PERIOD, YOU MAY REOPEN YOUR CLAIM TO CONTINUE BENEFITS.

THERE WAS NO COPY OF THE DOCUMENT(S) I SUBMITTED THROUGH THE MAIL SHOWING THE ALLEGED ERRORS, NOR WERE THERE ANY SPECIFIC DETAILS AS WHAT THESE ALLEGED MISTAKES WERE.

I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR TWO WEEKS TO MAKE CONTACT VIA THE PHONE NUMBERS PROVIDED BY EDD. WHEN I FINALLY DID GET THROUGH, I WAS TOLD THAT I WAS TALKING TO THE DISABILITY INSURANCE BRANCH. THE LADY I SPOKE TO THE FIRST TIME GAVE ME THE NUMBER I HAD BEEN USING. WHEN I TRIED IT AGAIN, I GOT THE SAME RESULTS. SO THERE MAY BE A GLITCH IN YOUR PHONE SWITCHING SYSTEM. I BELIEVE THIS IS PROBABLY A COMPUTER ERROR. THATS WHY I AM WRITING, SO YOU CAN BE AWARE OF THIS PROBLEM.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS WITH THE FORMS. OR YOU CAN JUST SEND THE CHECKS IF YOU HAVE ALREADY FOUND THE MISTAKE. I WILL EAGERLY AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE.

Ri