Soapsgonebuy.com / Not a good business at all

1 US Review updated:

Not a good business at all! No return calls, no order filled or delivered! No return emails... I feel a fool for not checking to see of any complaints, going strictly by the few good reviews it had on another site that had a vid for homemade soap... Seems Soapsgonebuy.com is great at getting their money the next day but fail at filling, delivering product peeps buy from them, as well as lack of communication as mentioned above...will never do business with them again and plan to take the next step necessary to recover my money.

Comments

• Vu
      Nov 01, 2012
    Soapsgonebuy.com - Don't even try to order from them
    Soapsgonebuy.com
    soapsgonebuy.com

I ordered some soap from this website and paid through PayPal, which went through immediately. 30 days later I have not received the order nor have I received any responses to my 3 emails inquiring about it. I tried to call 2 different phone numbers listed on the site and got disconnected messages. I found there are 13 complaints with the BBB against them for taking payment and not sending the merchandise. Add another number to each of those sites as that is what I will be doing as soon as I finish here. I just finished opening a dispute with PayPal against them. Don't even try to order from them. Don't even look or go to the site to start with. I would rate it zero stars but this system makes you put "something".