Snuggies.com / Online fraud

Ordered 2 sets of Snuggies from the internet in mid-December, 2008. I did receive an order confirmation email, but that is all. No order status, no tracking number, no card charges yet, no nothing.

Have found no way to contact company, except a phone number, that - after reading other reports on THIS web site - probably will not yield results either. I finally found a way to check order through their web site, only to find out that items are 'back ordered'. What the heck is that? Why didn't they inform me of this when I placed the order?

In as much as I am probably in the early stages of dis-satisfaction, I am getting the feeling that I have been scammed by this so called company. I guess this is how they pay for those TV commercials -- Take consumers money, but do not deliver the product.

Someone should investigate, and the company be liable for defrauding it's customers.

Buyer beware on this one.

St

Comments

• Co
      13th of Jan, 2009

Buyer beware on this one.