Snuggies / shipping delay

Snuggie, aka snuggie.com, aka United Marktg Group
P.O. Box 3179
Phone: 800 566-2888
This is for all the people who have had problems with Snuggie, or freesnuggie.com. I have had problems also, from delay of sending product due to execess orders and lack of merchandise, to my currrent problem of being told it was shipped 4 days ago, and has yet to be entered in system of Fed Ex. I have been able to deal with a product out of stock, as I have other products, but when they tell you it was shipped 4 days ago, and the shipper they are using has no record of that shipping number, it tells me it is still sitting at their warehouse, and not sent to Fed Ex. For those that want real addresses for the company, and phone number, here it is. Merchandise Center, P.O. Box 68993, Schaumburg, Il 60168 or United marketing Group, 929 Plum Grove Rd, Shaumburfg, Il [protected] . Phone number [protected]. Good luck in getting good response. Other actions can be taken by contacting the Better Business Bureau of Wallingford, Ct, or Schaumburg, Il. Also to be considered would be the Attorney Generals office of Conn, or Illinois. Good luck to all. I do not feel they are a scam, just a company that has a big problem with management, and lack of concern for customers. It is a company I do not care to deal with again.