Snuggies / order not given a cconfirmaation,a total nor would they give opportunity to question

1 Comcast Cable Hallmark channel Cable TV, CA, United States Review updated:

Jan.o2 2009 approx. 9:40PM PST
I was watching Hallmark Channel cable TV. Comcast Cable Co.and turned down volume to answer my cell phone, when snuggies commercial came on. I had the Channel on New Years eve when the same commercial came on and I definitely wanted to order, but by the time I founf aa pen for the phone # The commercial had ended. I went about putting my check card info, my ordering info, etc on a note paper and waited for another commercial to get the phone #, but it never came on. Tonite (2 days later) i was watching the same chall at the same time and it came on, so I copied the # and called.They asked my name, address, credit card # and started pitching one type item and deal after another, even after I only pressed 1 for i order of a snuggie for $19.95+$7.95 handling and shipping, but kept trying to sell more and more deals, depite my placing zero when they paused for a # of items and no place for a question, no voice response, no order 3 or total amount, no total items or check of the ored and gave me a # to call for status. No luck there. No staus of an order. Never even at anytime did they ask my phone #.I called on my cell # as it was late enough to be free. Normally I do not use it I expected them to ask my complete informatiom. After 2 different phone #'s a web ssite of www.snuggies.com. I find I have been stiffed. They have my bank card and no phne or e-mail address, thrrey they have all they need and I have no proof of what was ordered. What do I do now?
Rhea M O`Kins

Comments

• Ri
      4th of Jan, 2009

For one, stop ordering this junk you see on t.v. Second, call your bank and/or credit card company and tell them what you've said here. You should be fine. Again, never, never, NEVER order anything you see on infomercials. If you can't go to a reputable retailer and buy the item it's probably not worth having. Good luck to you.

• Be
      20th of Jan, 2009

SNUGGIES SUCK THEY ARE A RIP OFF AND SHOULD BE IN JAIL THEY WILL NOT GIVE AN ADDRESS WHERE YOU CAN SEND E MAIL AND CANCEL ABN ORDER THEY CHARGED ME OVER FOUR TIMES WHAT THEY ADVERTISE WHAT A BUNCH OF CROOKS

• Ga
      3rd of Mar, 2009

I was unfortunate enough to receive a "Snuggie" as a birthday gift. (I guess that proves that my mother-in-law really does hate me.) It has an incredibly strong chemical odor that could almost knock you out! After washing it three times, now it smells like motor oil! It is made of a cheap, harsh fleece and is nothing but a waste of money!