Snuggies / not as said

Ordered Snuggies in November, finally received the end of January. I paid online with my debit card. I called numerous times and they told me that they had tried to charge my account but were unable to get it to go through and that they needed to put my number in over again. I refused. I told them that I placed my order online and that I typed in my account number and there were no errors. I had already called my card company and NO attempts had been made to process my account. I spoke to the supervisors twice by calling the company direct and telling the operator to connect me to a supervisor. Magically they did get this card to go through when they finally did have the products to ship.

They were not BURGUNDY THEY ARE RED. I paid the "extra" money to get the pockets and the THICKER/SOFTER better fleece. ###. My friend got the regular priced ones and other than the pocket the material is the exact same.

I only bought these because my husband wanted them for Christmas, but believe me you can go to the fabric store and buy a large piece of fleece and make your own!!!

Ja

Comments

Ra
  9th of Feb, 2009

Jazw33,
Did you order your snuggie on their website?? Ever since I ordered the snuggies from them on their website I have been getting phone calls from this weird 217 number and they know the last 4 digits of the CC number that I used to order them. Did you have this same problem? I will never order from them again. I havent recieved my snuggies yet, but I called UPS and they said that my packages had been shipped and should arrive by Thursday 12th. But, I dont care if I get it tomorrow. The snuggies are not worth the harresment I have been getting from this phone number because the snuggie website sold some 3rd party my information. Everyone beware. Just go to a local walgreens if you want one. They have them, with the booklight for $14.99. Because of them, I'll definatly think twice before I order online again. I'll try to find it at a local store before I order online.

Ka
  24th of Feb, 2009

I will still order online, from companies I trust, like Amazon.com or major stores. I will not fall for another "As Seen on TV" ad again, that's for sure. I didn't buy the snuggie, my daughter wants it - and I thought I'd look it up online first. As I expected, the complaints confirm my fears - that this thing is not what it is advertised to be.
And I can not believe people would take these things to a football game. LOL.

Mi
  29th of Apr, 2009

I bought a snuggie a couple of months ago and I get 4 calls a day every day from the company they sold my information to. They say there going to mail me out a $50 visa card. I have told them to stop calling and they wont. Dont buy from the website or they will sell your info too.