Snuggie.com / Mdse not received. I want to cancel

1 P.O. Box 3179Wallingford, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: not given to me

I have received a postcard to say that my order for 2 snuggies is backordered. I wish to CANCEL and cannot find a way to communicate with this company.
My order # is [protected]
PLEASE HELP ME CANCEL THIS ORDER.
Anna Chacknes

Comments

• Es
      31st of Jan, 2009

never placed the order, . do not want the merchandise, your Ad mentioned a shipping charges for $ 7.95 & the second item free with charges of $ 7.95, as i never click on the order DO NOT WANT, AND CANCEL COULDN'T REACH YOU ON THE TELEPHONE, TO ADVISE YOU, WILL NOT ACCEPT THE CHARGE & DID ADVISE MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY
    YOUR E MAIL INDICAT E ORDER # 666315, I REPEAT PLE ASE DO NOT MAIL ME THE MERCHANDISE,

• Es
      31st of Jan, 2009

TO BE CANCELLED WRONG INFORMATION ON YOUR ADVERTISING MERCHANDISE NOT TO BE SHIPPED, NEVER CHECKED IT ON THE WEB
    SHOUDN'T MENTIONED FREE BLANKET & SHIPPING CHARGES OF $ 7.95& GO AHEAD & CHARGE $ 31, 80, PLUS $ 14.95 FOR THE BLANKET,

• Ro
      7th of Feb, 2009

This is a complaint in reference for an order for 1 Sunggie and 1 Snugiie Free. The TV commercial is very mis-leading although I accepted your final cost for the 2 Snuggies at a cost of $35.85 including shipping. I placeed my order on January 27, 2009 and recieved a confirmation for the order. I have not reieved this order as of February 7, 2009 and there is no information as to how to communicate with your company. If I do not find a way to communicate with any one about my order I intend to report this incident to the Attorney General of the State of Illinois. My order number is 654660 dated 01/27/09. From Roalnd Wysong at Rockford, IL 61101 My email is rollvirg@att.net and is virus safe. If anyone who reads this has any information that they could furnish to me I would be thankful to them.