Snuggie / real company

all the people who ordered snuggies from bogus websites I'm sorry. If you want the product I suggest going to the real website. If you go to the real site you can get real information, tracking, receipt, charges. Here is the REAL company. If you notice Trade Mark symbol is next to Snuggie. I gurantee that if you go to the site you all ordered your snuggies from you will not see the TM. They are scam sites. See below for th real Company

ToCustomer Service
We are committed to providing the best products and friendliest customer service. If you have any questions about ordering or about any of our great products, please feel free to contact us via the information provided below:

Snuggie™
P.O. Box 3179
Wallingford, CT 06494

Customer service is available Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 8:00pm Eastern Time. You can also contact customer service 24 hours a day via email.

[protected] or www.customerstatus.com

Please allow 24 hours for customer service to have information on your order.

Your Credit Card will not be charged until your order ships.

Please allow 2–6 weeks for delivery.

All orders plus applicable tax. 30-day money back guarantee (minus p&h).

Co

Comments

• He
      26th of Dec, 2008
    Snuggie - cant talk to a human
    pobox3179
    Wallingford
    Connecticut

i ordered a snuggie for xmas didnt come now i want to cancell i cant cause customer service where you can talk to a human i am unable to get through

• Rb
      29th of Dec, 2008

Don't order this product unless you really want to take a chance. It is nearly implossible to get customer service. You can't cancel the order once placed. Check the other complaints about this company on the internet. They're growing in number.

• Su
      30th of Dec, 2008
    Snuggie - OVER CHARGE
    SNUGGIE

I ordered a snuggie (as advertised on tv). I was supposed to pay $19.95 for one and get one free. I was to pay postage and handling for both (which was to be $7.45 for each) I checked my order on the computer and they have charged me $39.90 plus $31.80 for shipping and handling.

• Ro
      7th of Jan, 2009

I did order from the website and was still ripped off. cold not get anyone at the customer service # or at the website. No shipping /billing information was included in the shipped items. I was only able to get a real person when I called the number listed next to the amount taken out of my account the day after it was shipped. I will get a return slip in the mail in two to three days. No shipping is reimbursed so I'm wondering now if they will charge me the same 47.70 yo return the items, meaning my "refund" will amount to about $2.15. Might as well keep them for dust rags then. I would not recommend buying this product at any price!!!

• Cy
      7th of Jan, 2009

you will get a postcard or call # 800-566-2888. Never will I order on line again!

• In
      11th of Jan, 2009
    Snuggie - didn't receive items and shipping showed almost as much a items

I ordered the snuggie and was supposed to get one
    free - they charged me for 3 of them along with
    a shipping charge almost as high as the 3 snuggies.
    To date I have not received anything other than
    an order confirmation # 465821.

• Em
      13th of Jan, 2009

ATTENTION: DON'T BELIEVE THIS POSTING!

THIS WEBSITE IS THE FRAUDULENT WEBSITE! I PLACED AN ORDER THROUGH THEIR "AUTHENTIC" WEBSITE AND WAS SCAMMED!!

• La
      19th of Jan, 2009

Last night, I ordered one set of blankets through the Net, having to go through all the offers with a big YES and a small No. I realized I had the wrong color so I started over. Minutes later, I received two email order confirmations with two Order Numbers for two burgandy blankets and two blue blankets. And there is an additional $10 each for shipping to Canada, which is not mentionned anywhere. I called the consumer service at 1-800-663-8166 to rectify the situation. I was referred to 1-800-566-2888, a number that's always busy with a final message saying to call later during the week. I called 203-269-0211 suggested by 219Legal, where a nervous receptionist kept saying that all she could do was to refer me to the 1-800-566-2888. Was I dealing with the "real company" or the bogus one? The real company with the Trade Mark symbol next to Snuggie can contact me if they really have consumers service, they have my coordinates.

• Up
      28th of Jan, 2009

This is the most fraudulent company I have ever dealt with. All they want to do is scam you out of money any way they can. After, I finally placed my order I was stuck on the phone for at least another 15 min. saying no to their other 10 ridiculous offers. There is no way to bypass it. They offered me every other product I have seen on TV for the last year. The handy money clip, the organizer purse, etc, etc... There is no way to just get 1 snuggie and be done. This was in the beginning of December and I am just now being charged for both snuggies I somehow ended up with and double shipping and handling. Are they allowed to just charge you whenever they want however much they want. AWFUL

• El
      3rd of Feb, 2009
    Snuggie - overcharge
    Snuggie
    buysnuggie.com

I order a snuggie for $19.95 but they charged me like $100 and now i don't want it so can you please cancel that order because i don't wanna pay that much.

• Ra
      4th of Feb, 2009

if you want your invested money back, then go to the website : http://www.iticctrust.com,
    and make their complain, they will get ur money back surely because they are information technology internet cyber crime.
    Just go their and post your complain, then see how best they are in getting ur money and keeping u always safe from frauds,
    go to www.iticctrust.com, click on post complaints, and post the complaint then see their power of justice,
    that how they take action for u, and make u ur money back, its my guranttee,
    bcoz i have got my Rs 18700 back from webwiz company whom i paid for data entry job,
    and they cheated me iticctrust.com helped me when i complained there, and i got my money back from webwiz company...
    And as well as the best job in a genuine company... so follow my advice u can get the gr8 profit...
    bcoz im getting im a live example.

• Sp
      4th of Feb, 2009

I too was ripped off i ordered 2(set) at 19.95 and was charged 77.38. I have tried to call customer service all i get is a machine. How can this scam be all over T.V . I still see the ad. sure hope something can be done to stop them.

• Pe
      5th of Feb, 2009
    Snuggie - charged too much
    snuggie

I ordered a Snuggie over the telephone that I saw on TV. They stated buy one for $19.95 and get a second one free, but would have to pay the shipping charge on both which is $15.90. Total order should have been $35.85. I was charged $71.70.

The phone number for ordering is 1-800-663-8166 which is an automated agency. I cannot find a phone number to speak to anyone.

• Bm
      12th of Feb, 2009
    Snuggie - 02/12/09
    shelby512@yahoo.com

I need 2 return 8 snuggies that were sent in error. Please send return lables (2) as the postage would be to expensive. I have already contacted the credit card co. & they are also checking into over shipment. Please contact me a@Shelby512@yahoo.com Thank You, B. McCambridge

• Bu
      24th of Feb, 2009

I totally disagree with the original poster! I DID use the "real" website. The little TM and everything next to the word Snuggie. Guess what? I got charged double, sending my card to be overdrawn, I was charged 2 days after ordering them and didnt receive the items until 2 months later. I got an email stating they were backordered and my card would not be charged until sent AFTER my card my was already charged for them!
    The real website (as stated by the original poster here saying the real site will have the tm next to snuggie) did not give me an order confirmation number, an order number, never did I receive a confirmation email, I didnt receive a receipt and I couldnt cancel the order! The only correspondence I had with this company was the false email about my credit card not being billed after the fact. Everything else (phone calls) were dealt with by automated responses. No real customer service and no real care about any customers they have.
    To top it all off? The box they arrived in looked like it had been run over several times by the mail trucks!

• Sn
      19th of May, 2009
    Snuggie - Fraud

I ordered a Snuggie 2 1/2 months ago. It never came. After hours of trying to talk with someone at Snuggie, they had no record of my order so said it was never placed. Now, 2 1/2 months later, I get an email that it is being shipped and they charged my credit card! Can you just charge someones credit card without their authorization? I don't think so!!! They run a scam that's forsure!

• Bi
      20th of May, 2009

You could have just bought a robe locally and put it on backwards.

Do you have a Shamwow too?

• Km
      17th of Jul, 2009

I had a very similar situation. I had gotten 2 snuggies before, with no problems except that it took forever to be shipped and the fact that you can't just get one, you have to get the two and be charged more for "processing and handling" than the actual cost of the damn blanket. The only reason I used this company again is because my grandma HAD to have a snuggie for her birthday. There is no way to send it as a gift, like amazon.com, so when I realized that the first address you enter is the billing address, then the second screen that comes up is the shipping address, I clicked back, tried to change the billing address and then clicked next and was automatically charged! So I kept calling that damn automated customer service line to cancel it and after 48 hours it told me that order was already canceled. The next day, I am charged twice and it tells me it's already been shipped. I finally called the "real person" customer service line, got a nice girl, and they said if I ship it back to them within 30 days, they will refund the full price, "processing and handling" and all. Now I just got to wait for it to be shipped and hope I get it within 20 days.

Definitely NEVER EVER working with this company again. Just put a robe on backwards. Trust me, it's really not worth the hassle.

• Do
      6th of Sep, 2009

Try calling 866-879-3432 and you'll be able to talk to a live person. M-F, but I forgot the hous - just call mid-day. I, too, was extremely frustrated and furious when I didn't have the opportunity to change my mind about my order. When I saw the $34 shipping charges, I about had a coronary! Especially since there was absolutely no recourse. I, too, am complaining w/the BBB, as well as the FTC. I am also going to stop pmt thru my bank - even if it costs me $25, at least they won't get a penny of my money!! I do a lot of business online, and seldom get burned - but this time I certainly did! And I refuse to sit back and do nothing about it.
    DonnaK/Texas

• Rh
      5th of Jan, 2010
    Snuggie - no refund
    502 anita st.#26
    Chula Vista
    California

I was so disappointed with the whole process. I returned my unordered snuggies a month ago, and still have not received my refund. I can't get anything but an automated service on the phone. They need to be reported to the BBB