Snuggie Blankets with sleeves,so-called specialsale / Getsnuggie.com-Sneaky upselling-no customer service

1 796 Stoney Dr.South Lyon, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 248.486.6038

About 2 weeks before Christmas, I ordered the $19.95 2-Snuggie with Booklite offer by telephone, the number provided in the advertisement on TV. A recorded person did not confirm my order ever, but kept trying to upsell me on more Snuggies and various items they were hawking. I did finally order one of those Sound Enhancers that is supposed to amplify sound, again for a reduced price. The recording kept blabbing so much about otherjunk they were pushing so I hung up after about seven minutes so i could get to work.
Today, 1-7-09, I got on the Snuggie website to check the status of my order. The recording said the order was checked by my phone number, not repeating it back to me or similar confirmation. They said my bill would be $55.79!!! I called the Customer Service given me, but all i got again was a recording, with a lame excuse they were so busy over the Holidays i would have to call back 3 hrs. later. I read similar complaints from other people .on

Comments

14th of Jan, 2009

We should get a law suit against this company for it lies to the people. So it will show other lire that they cannot get away with stealing money and lyig.