Comments

• As
      12th of Jan, 2010

achat de bottes ugg modele shorts chesnuts et bottes ugg shorts noir fausse, contr[censored]edil;on.

• Da
      27th of Jan, 2010

UGG Snug Australia (http://www.snugaustraliauggboots.com.au) has a bad customer service. avoid them.
    I placed my order on December 19 and only received and automatic answer saying that my order is being processed in the same day.
    On January 4 I placed an update request, but only the damn automatic reply again.
    On January 16, since no word from them, I send another mail and the damned automatic answer again.

I was thinking that the order has been canceled, but just today they send me a mial saying that my order has been shipped. Hey! Winter will be over in a few weeks! Where will my wife use the 2 boots I order? North Pole? What kind of Customer Center they have, if any?
    If they at least contacted me by mail explaining why my order was so late, but no! And I cannot even cancel without charges!

Damn you Snug Australia!!!

Get your UGG boots from other companies if you want a better service.

• Al
      1st of Feb, 2010

Same story; I still waiting for my products ordered since Jan 17th. They sent me on Jan 22nd a tracking # which does not exist ans still not.
    I start to beleive that I've lost my money.
    Some body knows how to get money back?
    Thanks.
    Alain Goch, France

• Ca
      22nd of Feb, 2010

Hello i'm from Paris, I pass an order since the 13 january and i don't have any news about my UGG !!! I wrote 3 mails Iand i try to call them but no answer !!!

• Ha
      1st of Mar, 2010

They have probably been seized by customs! I am in the exact same situation; I ordered them and paid insurance but customs have seized them and are going to destroy them as they contain the word 'UGG', which infringes UK trade mark laws against American company Deckers! I have heard from Snug but do not seem to be getting anywhere in receiving a refund even though I did pay insurance and have just found out their boots have been being seized for 3 months so they knew it could happen! Did you have any luck anniescott? Has anybody got any useful advice that might help me in obtaining a refund?
    Hannah

• Da
      22nd of Mar, 2010

im in the UK and ordered and paid for a pair as a xmas present in Dec 09 and hadnt received them after 2 months and they weren't replying to my e mails so got my bank onto them. Shortly after i got an e mail saying they were being dispatched which is what i was told a day after ordering them. we eventually got a letter from customs accusing us of illegally importing fakes to sell. This was cleared up but i have to give customs permission to destroy them so im now over £100 out of pocket with no boots and im just waiting to see if they reply to my e mail and do the decent thing and give me my money back. My bank said as they sent the item out and haven't taken extra money off my card its not a fraud issue for them so i can only get onto snug and ask for money back.

• Co
      9th of Apr, 2010

I have heard that there are over 50 cases where Snug Australia have cheated people by selling them boots in this way.

If you buy the boots you will get a letter from British customs informing you the boots are impounded. You will also get a letter from Decker's law firm stating that you should waive your rights to the boots or face court action and a possible fine of £5, 000 GBP

Obviously you will waive your rights to the boots rather than face legal proceedings so you go to Snug for your money back

They will NOT pay you back

they will palm you off with [censored] excuses

Snug will eventually ask you to provide photographic evidence that the boots are in custody before they will repay your money. This is obviously not possible so everyone loses their money.

Stephens and Associates are the law firm in the UK that represent Decker. I think they should do the decent thing and represent all the people who are losing money due to Snug Australia's illegal actions. They are taking Snug to court over this but where will it leave all the people who have innocently bought boots and been cheated ??

Shame on you Snug

• Ku
      20th of Jan, 2011

same thing happen to me. I lost £198 but got nothing. Is there any thing I can do? Does Australia have any government office will supervise this kind of company?

• Ge
      23rd of Sep, 2013

Damn SNUG UGG, [censored] you. I paid Au$260, and got nothing. damn automatic customer answer system. Shame on Australian.