[Resolved] Snogify / Dating site

RigaRiga, Latvia Review updated:
I was on this site for 3 months and spent 2 grand chatting with someone (Bootz). She said she was head over heels in love with me but wanted to get Christmas out the way then meet me in January to swap contact details. That never happened so now she's saying that the only way she's willing to chat with me is on Snogify.com. She's not in slightest bit interested that I've got into financial difficulties just to chat with her..I have met a couple of very genuine people on the site but this Bootz is absolutely fake, says she's insecure but her pics and flirttext do not belong to anyone with insecurities ..if anyone else has spoken with her let me know if this sounds familiar please..happy to say I'm now seeing someone else who's 100% real ;)

Resolution statement

I deleted my account myself so the company didn't resolve this issue I did..the email address confirming my account deletion was Snogify Community no-reply@snogify.com ..Alexander Grabenkamp who is the possible owner of Snogify was the name on the email. He also has a Facebook page .This is the link to his profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011139155529
Updated by Elgordo69, Feb 07, 2017

Bootz, the faker on Snogify has a Narcissistic personality disorder, she has all my personal details and she is also using the fact that I have clinical depression to blame me for everything she does wrong. This woman Bootz, if she's real is extremely dangerous

El
Feb 6, 2017

Comments

Ra
  19th of Jun, 2017
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Cimb tidak bersalah dalam hal ini. Tetapi orang bekerja tu yang bermasalah sebenarnya.

Snogify / DreamCatcher Logo Snogify / DreamCatcher