SNGPL Kasur / sui gas connection

1 Pakistan Review updated:

To the g. m. sngpl, gulberg lahore i, syed mahboob-ul - haq hamdani, r/o inside kot murad khan kasur, was applied for sui gas in dec.2007. and I ricieve a demand notice in june 2010, wich I have paid at 07.06.2010. but the kasur sngpl office is not giving my gas connection till today. please, plrase, please help me against them. thank u.

Sm

Comments

• Sh
      23rd of Apr, 2011

SYED SHAHID ALI VILALGE UTMANZAI TEH& DISTT CHARSADDA MOHALLAH SADAT

Delay in installation of SNGPL Connection.

Pakistan

I undersigned applied for a residential connection to SNGPL in last year. Then i got Demand Note in OCTOBER-2010 and i paid that on 17-02-2009. The people paied their demand note in MARCH 2011 got their connection but still i am waiting for that. On the other hand a big ditch dogged in front of my house and it is dangerous for me and my family. Even i picked out my daughter from this digger site twice as she is just two years old.

I requested the same to MR FAWAD ALI CHIEF ENGINEER CHARSADDA NWFP. But every time i feel dis-hearted that only those people were awarded connection who paid bribery / extra money. Should i pay or may i wait till my turn in the next two three years. But if i advised to pay MR FAWAD ALI CHIEF ENGINEER CHARSADDA NWFP in terms of Demand note? Please do reply and either closed that digged place or install my meter to avail the facility at my residence. The same was asked to MD SNGPL Lahore and chairman OGRA. And it was promised in a written letter that they would install the connection in OCTOBER 2010. But still no response. please accecpt my application.

• Ha
      13th of Nov, 2013

To The G.M. SNGPL, Gulberg Lahore I, Sh Muhammad YAqoob, R/O inside Mustafa Abad Kasur, was applied for sui gas in May.2012. and I haven't received demand notice till yet. and it is Nov, 2013 now. Despite of the fact that distribution Network does exist in the said premises.
    Please help in this regard and issue me demand notice.

• Mi
      9th of Apr, 2014

sir my three application date 11-01-2011 and account no:5101868856 in name of SAFIA BIBI 0803542573 in the name of NIAMAT ALI 9912230303 in the name of NIAMAT ALI but i have not received demand notice up till now. sir i acknowledge you that MR. MIAN TAHIR checked my site and demand me extra money i feel dishearted so please help in this regard and issue me demand notice.