SNGPL / billing

Pakistan Review updated:

Dear Sir,
I am resident of Haidry Mohallah near Koral Islamabad. my consumer no is [protected]. i have never received my bill at my residential address by SNGPL. Kindly expedite the reason.

Comments

• Gu
      Mar 29, 2010

Sir,

Our Gas meter is not working properly from Jan.26, 2010 onwards. Our consumer no. is 43796230001. Image of last month's bill is attached for your convinience.Please take the required action as soon as possible. I shall be very thankfull to you.

Yours truly

Gulfam Qamar

H# NE 267 ST# 40

MOHALLAH SULTAN PURA

RAWALPINDI

• Se
      Jun 10, 2010

you can get you bill from the below website and also print it

Jun 28, 2010

My sui gazn meter has been replaced in Dec 2009, I am not received the sui gas bill till Feb 2010. Many time I visited the SNGPL Office loacted at peshawar road Rawalpindi, but they not given any response nor solved the problem. After lapse of six months I not received the bill. Details of my meter is attached with this e-mail.

Please resolve the problems at the earliest, I will be grateful for your this act of kindness.

M. Akram
    H No 264/21-D, St 14
    Mohallah ShahFaisal, Rawalpindi

Nov 15, 2010

My suigas meter was installed on 4-2-2010.My consumer no is 05162327950.despite many visit to sui gas office my bill has not been issued so far.Secodly I paid for double regulator system but single regulator has been installed .Deptt had charged 40, 000/-for DRS.Meter was installed on 4-2-2010 but it has been shown in the books of SNGPL on 10-4-2010.Who is responsible for it?I earnestly request to issue me sui gas bill immediately.Sardar muhammad Rafique, J>S(Rtd) m/o petroleum and Natural resources, house opposite Adil Market/motors, simly Dam Road, Near Seri chowk, Bharakau, Islamabad.Tel.No.0333-5384815

• En
      Sep 15, 2018

I am Mrs. Kishwar Aziz, Account ID 24919320002 Bill ID 249158959564, Bill for Aug 2018 due on 24-9-2018.
    Compared to previous bill of total Rs. 410, this one is Rs. 1, 030. Gas MMBTU increased from 2.984 to 3.926. Using ratio proportion The bill could have been in the neighborhood of Rs. 536.009. You can see it is almost double. What is the MAGIC behind it. Complaint phones 9908-2000, 2006 and 0000 do not respond today at bill receipt time 1040 am on 15-9-2018.
    RGDS