SNGPL / non receipt of consumer bill

Pakistan Review updated:

Sir Your attention is drawn to the matter as under:-

Sui Gas Meter Number 308221 installed at my residence on 04 August 2009, and I am using gas facilities satisfactorily. But consumer bill has not been received so far from concerned office. I request your honour to kindly instruct staff under you kind control for issuance of bill & save me from sudden financial burdon, please.
My home address is as under:-

Muhammad Ansar S/O Ghulam Qadir Warraich
Mahria Traders, Mohallah Haji Pura, Vill & P.O Khojianwali
Tehsil & District Gujrat

Comments

Jul 06, 2009

last three month non delivery of bill of consumer No. 18320044059 in the name of Mst. Irshad sultan.

Jan 27, 2010

Sir Your attention is drawn to the matter as under:-

Sui Gas Meter Number MG-25787913 installed at my residence . I am using gas facilities satisfactorily. But consumer bill has not been received so far from concerned office. I request your honour to kindly instruct staff under you kind control for issuance of bill & save me from sudden financial burdon, please.
    My home address is as under:-

Muhammad Rafique S/O Rehmat Ali House No 32- Street, D-Block, V, New Multan Multan

• Ri
      Jan 30, 2010

R/ Sir,

We all residentials of Basti Nooray wali rahim yar khan want to draw your

kind attention to the great problem for non reciept of the sui gass bill up
    to 30-01-2010 for the month of December 2009 pay able within due date January 2010.

Therefore it is requested that the bill may kindly be arranged for payment

without late payment surcharge .. We shal be thankfull to you for your this kindness Please...
    Consumer # 0372230005 Muhammad Ashraf

• Rm
      Mar 09, 2010

Asslam o Alaikum!

Sub: Delayed Delivery of Gas Bill

With reference Sui Gas Meter No. MR02535839, New Consumer No. 23260130002 we all consumers of SNGPL in our town are received our Gas bills just one (1) day before due date for every month, which payment is much difficult for us right away.

Therefore you are requested please to take action in this regard at your earlist.

Your first action in this regard will highly be appricated

regards.

All Res of Twon
    Hajj Complex, Chishtiabad
    Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi.

Mar 22, 2010

MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS ( 33314130007 ), MY NAME IS, MALIK GHULAM QADIR, HOUSE NO. CB-380, CHAMANABAD, MISRIAL ROAD, RAWALPINDI CANTT.

I AM PAYING MY SUI GAS BILLS REGULARLY, AND WANT TO PAY MY SUI GAS BILL IN TIME, BUT I AM NOT RECEIVING SUI GAS BILLS FROM LAST TWO MONTH. YOU PESHAWAR ROAD OFFICE SAYS US TO CONTECT I-9, ISLAMABAD OFFICE, AND I-9 OFFICE SAYS US TO CONTECT PESHAWAR ROAD, OFFICE. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR OFFICE, I AM NOT RECEIVING BILLS, FROM LAST TWO MONTH.

MY MOBILE PHONE NO.0333-5640962.

• Za
      May 11, 2010

MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS ( 71309947909 ), MY NAME IS, ZAFAR IQBAL, New Faisal Colony Near EME College Peshawar Road Rawalpindi

I AM PAYING MY SUI GAS BILLS REGULARLY, AND WANT TO PAY MY SUI GAS BILL IN TIME, BUT I AM NOT RECEIVING SUI GAS BILLS FROM LAST THREE MONTHS. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR OFFICE, I AM NOT RECEIVING BILLS, FROM LAST THREE MONTHS.

MY MOBILE PHONE NO.0333-5220806.

• Gh
      Jul 22, 2010

Dear Sir,
    my gas meter installed on Jan 2010 but after complaint again and again in my local gas office there no result (my gas bill yet not recieved till dated) please do some thing for me
    Thanks

GULAM YAHYA
    H/NO Z-629
    DHOKE RATTA
    Rawalpindi

My bill has not recevied this month
    my consumer no is (New) 41269230003

consumer no 48962230008
    Bill month-Aug 2010

Nov 15, 2010

dear sir
    iam muhammad imran soomro from distt: kashmore
    my mater is last four month we have no gas so plz solve my mater ungrat and i pay my bill avery month
    metter no :GN22922423 CUSTMORE NAME
    MUHAMMAD AYOUB SOOMRO

Dec 08, 2010

montthly gas bill is not generated and also not deilvered at consumers residence

• Um
      Feb 08, 2011

sir i have no gas please help us help us

Mar 01, 2011

Gas meter was installed at my residence H.No.111-C, Street No.6, Fazal Town, Phase-II, Chaklala Rawalpindi in March, 2010. Till date I have not received gas bill despite repeated reminders and lapse of about one year.

Mar 01, 2011

I have not received any response on my complaint

• Im
      Mar 05, 2011

no bill

plz give me a bill

• Ra
      Mar 26, 2011

no bill distributed in house
    some time no bill received our area

• Ha
      Apr 02, 2011

To
    Director
    The adress on my bill is not correct that is
    House#1k Street#3 canal park Gulberg Lhr.
    Perfect Adress House#15, Street#30 Canal Park Gulberg 2 Lhr.
    My consumer No. 72742520009
    Old consumer No. 6131155290
    Kindly inform my cell no.03334300166, 03144293593
    I am greatfull to you for this act.

• Ra
      May 21, 2011

I lodged a complain #3014284417 on 17 May 2011 for non-receipt of my bill for the month April 2011 and was assured that it will be sent in a day or two but have not been received yet.
    Please look into the matter and take a quick action, before I am penalized for no fault of mine.
    Rafiq Fatima
    W/O S. Abdul Majeed
    36- Model Town, Lahore. Cons. #03919320006

• Ob
      Jun 05, 2011

Dear Sir;
    It is requested the address as given on my Sui Gas Bill (Consumer No. 93915600006) is incomplet. The comlete address is as under:
    OBAID UR RAHMAN
    S/O HAJI ABD UR RAHMAN
    HOUSE NO. 30, LANE NO. 4,
    SECTOR "H",
    DHA PHASE 2,
    ISLAMABAD.
    Please do the needful and oblige.
    Your's faithfully;
    Obaid ur Rahman.

• Ob
      Jun 05, 2011

Assalamu Alaikum!
    It is submitted that the address given on my Sui Gas Bill (Consumer No.93915600006) is incomplete. The complete address is as under:
    OBAID UR RAHMAN,
    HOUSE NO. 30,
    LANE: 4, SECCTOR "H"
    DHA PHASE -2,
    ISLAMABAD.
    Please incorporate the correction and oblige.

Jun 16, 2011

Ilive in bahmniwala khurrianwala fsd.the gas meter of our mosque is leak . no action is taken

Jun 16, 2011

Assalamu Alaikum!
    It is intimated that the Sui Gas Bill for the Month of May yet not received at my home (Consumer No.837670300006). Please if posible please send me my bill on net ([protected]@yahoo.com). I shall be very thank full for your this kind of action.

•   Jun 18, 2011

With humbly request, To the MD of SNGPL Lahore,
    Last day the sngpl department of peshawar has cut off the main supply line from 7 union council of district peshawer

1.Union council Surezai bala, Surezai payan, Musa zai, Urmar bala, Urmar Miana, Urmar Payan and Mera kechori

Just because the sngpl department say that there is illegal connections,
    why they didnt come and do their legal action with those who have illegal connection,
    Sir why are they give punishment to those who have legal connections,
    And all these illegal connections are just because of themselves, That they take the money and allow the peoples that do what they want to do.
    Now sir from behalf of all 7 union councils we request that plz take action on this issue.
    we will be very gratefull

• Na
      Jun 25, 2011

Dear Sir,
    It is requested that I had submitted case for change of name. After processing the case M/s Sui Gas had issued a demand notice for Rs, 1550/- I had deposited RS.1550/- in ABL Awan Town Lahore on 6.5.2010. One year lapsed my name had not changed on the Sui Gas bill so far. I am not receiving any Sui Gas bill after the lapse of three months. Now there is apprehension that Si Gas authorities will disconnect my connection. It is most respectfully prayed that concerned authorities may kindly be directed to remove my grievance.
    Nadeem Abbas
    55 E1 JOHAR TOWN LAHORE
    Mobile no. 03454628119
    Consumer no.94151912345

• Ta
      Aug 27, 2011

metter pipe is broken heavily please urgent call servie

Oct 06, 2011

Respected Sir, I am not satisfied your provide service from 0800 to 1200.It is only waist of time.Your officer refered one an other.They have no dissiccion power.Detail is given bellow.
    1-Correct ID 41200063103 instal at 26A1, Valancia Town Lahore but Address rewrite H No 11, St No 1, Rehmat Park Gujju Matta, Khana Nau Lahore on 11-01-11, time 1530, Writer name Mr.Shakeel.Survey REF:-LSO/GC-3(A) R DATE 03-01-11
    2-Meter complaint on 06-09-11 vide no 1941498396.
    3.No change due to proper address.
    4.Disscusion with Mr.Naveed Qureshi on 12-09-11.Call me on 19-09-11 due to duty perform Multan Road Office, Lahore.
    5.Application submitted on 19-09-11.Still case not solved.
    6.Billing Section Coperate But not sattisfied.When I am satisfied about address then I take a bill on 04-10-11 and due date
    05-10-11. Deposit on 04-10-11 at BOP, Egerton Road Lahor.But connection disconect on 04-10-11.Mr.Shahzad did not allow for review due to computer shown Khana Nau.

Nov 21, 2011

Low gas pressure in sector I/9, specially in morning & evenings. WHY ??

• Ta
      Jul 07, 2012

i have not recevie my bill for jun momth, , zeenat begum, consumer no old, 60313548709, new 57140420001

Jan 30, 2013

meter number gn22183379
    name amir muhammad
    adress kh no 201 st no 3 raja ayub wali gali new shakrial rawalpindi
    mob no 03029695302
    sir my complaint is that my this meter is sticked now and notice me also on bill sticky meter due to this problem my mtere bill amount too much access against prevoiuse monthly bill amount so please change or repaired my meter

• Wa

adress kh no 201 st no 3 raja ayub wali gali new shakrial rawalpindi
    mob no 03029695302

• Ab
      Nov 22, 2017

First Massage on 11/10/2017. (Gas application no. 8775045622 has been included in the merit list of survey (urgent fee basis). SNGPL 's representative will contact you shortly. regards. sngpl. 16.36).
    The Bill Rs. 25000.00 Paid on 20/09/2017.
    Second Massage. After 40 days. Massage delivered on 20/11/2017.
    آپ کی گیس کنکشن کی درخواست نمبر 8775045622 ارجنٹ فیس والے کنکشن کی میرٹ لسٹ میں آ چکی ہے۔ ہمارا نمائیدہ آپ سے رابطہ کرے گا۔ SNGPL 14.34۔ The Bill Rs. 4500/ plus Rs. 1500/ = Rs 6000/ paid on 18/10/2017.
    Urdu massage received after one month and two days of second billing. UR rep at office informed that connection will be installed within a month. However response was in shape of massage only.
    From Abdul Haqq House 162 H block Phase 2 Garden Town Gujranwala. I hope U will be fine. If one says "shortly'' it means that same massage will be delivered in Urdu after 40 days but this time '' shortly'' will be omitted. Please look into massage wording. Hope this time, UR rep will pay visit cause I myself had paid three visits.
    THE END.