SNG GRANTSmoney taken off my card

L Review updated:

I was charge 35.00 for a free trail that was only suppose to cost 1.98. I so upset first of all i couldn't even access the website. this is a serious matter to me and all the other people out there who thought that they could trust in this website. I will be diputing this transaction with my credit card company. so do us both a favor lets save time just refund my money back to my card. I would surely appreciate it.

lolita phoenix

Aug 26, 2009

I was also charged $58.65 on my card without my knowledge. I will also dispute this with my card company.

Aug 26, 2009

Absolute rip off!!!

• H
      Sep 09, 2009

I just found out I was charged $1.95 on the 5th of September with an additional charge of $57.61. What the hell is going on here!!! I cannot believe this is allowed I want my money back!!!

Sep 11, 2009

When I tried to access the site I found it did not exist! I was quick to have my CC cancelled immediately. Then I came to this site, and found others who were scammed.
    You would think the government services would shut these people down. Why are they allowing this to go on????? Where are the fraud squads? They must know it is happening, why not pull the advertisements off line? Just a suggestion, we need to be united in the quest to have these types of frauds pulled off the internet. Just goes to show you what legitimate/law abiding Canadians must endure at the hands of frauds.

Jo-Anne L.

• L
      Sep 25, 2009
    SNG GRANTS - Stolen Money
    SNG Grants
    Virginia

Terrible! I cannot believe this company has me on auto withdraw for 57.61 cents a month. The first withdraw from my account was in July. I figured that they would be sending me a large packet of grant information. I filled out some information online one evening and approved a charge for $1.89. I never received anything. Then in August we were out of town and I must have missed the withdraw along with our vacation spending. Tonight, another withdraw, the same amount. This is when I discovered the withdraw for August. I am truly disgusted by this scam. I called to see if I could stop the payments and an outsourced employee from who knows where said I was not even in there system. Fortunately I have a good bank and will be getting my money back. Someone needs to shut them down.
    Lori R.

• R
      Nov 12, 2009

TRIED TO CANCEL CHARGES BUT C.C. CO. IS AS BAD AS THEY ARE Bob Canada

• R
      Nov 12, 2009

This is a total rip-off and agencies in control should be doing something about this .

• E
      Feb 10, 2010

Same thing happened to me-- I was charged an extra $60 after the initial $2.08. Not sure what to do about it- I am already broke, that's why I was researching grants!

• M
      Mar 23, 2010
    SNG Grants - Stolen Money
    capital
    95 wood street #64
    Toronto
    Ontario
    Canada

Four withdrawals were made each for: 61.89, 61.25, 64.51, 64.40 and 2.20 ...?????? Please find attached the letter Thank you for your attention.