Sng Developers / SNG has not paid salary to their employee from last 2 yrs.

1 Barakhamba RoadNew Delhi, India Review updated:

SNG has not paid salary to their employee from last 2 yrs.
I am one of the ex- employee of SNG Developers Ltd. This company has not paid salaries to their employees from last 2 yrs (approx. ). Mine is outstanding from last 1 year... and when we (ex-employees) call to them, they don't bother to entertain us or else reply (when we ask for our salary) that we have not yet thought of paying to ex-employees, we will see later on (this was the statement of MD of the company).

Please advise what should we do for this type of company

Comments

• Na
      14th of May, 2018

SNG has not paid salary to their employee
    I worked with SNG Developers from 2007(DEC) -2015 (APR). During the recession time (2007-2008) since real estate effected badly so this company was not paying salary to their employees but assuring to give the same later on. We all were convinced and waited for salary to release and not resigned. In 2014, my outstanding salary + gratuity for almost 2.5 Lakh were pending. So I requested to the management they partially released my salary(They were very well aware about my financial as well as personal situation, that i am single parent) then I quit this co. but management assured me to give my balance. Now it's almost 3 yrs, in spite of sturdy follow up nobody is responding towards the same (neither phone calls nor emails).