Snapfish.com / Mc2010 / company has no area to claim prizes.

1 Milton, VT, United States Review updated:

I won on a Mcdonald's Monopoly game card, went to site, snapfish.com, There is no area on there web site to apply for the prize.

Comments

• Ka
      28th of Oct, 2010

same here I have the same problem too, what's up with that!!!????

• Ro
      29th of Oct, 2010

i am having issues claiming my prize like that too.

• Po
      12th of Nov, 2010

Their is no where to claim my winnings from the McDonald Monopoly game 2010

• Mk
      12th of Nov, 2010

I won a snapfish coupon from the McDonald's Monopoly game and can't find out where to enter my code to claim my prize. The winning code expires 11/30/10.

• Ci
      13th of Nov, 2010

Ronald Mcmentiroso, me gane un premio y no dice como entrar el numero de codigo, me doy cuenta que asi hay mucha gente buscando como ingresar su numero de codigo ganador, y tambien estan de acuerdo con que todo es mentira, solo es negocio, y no hay premios... Ronald tienes mala fama, , MENTIROSO...y tienes mas de 20 clientes menos.

• Ta
      16th of Nov, 2010

Ho do you claim your prizes. Wher do you claim your prize.

• Ta
      16th of Nov, 2010

Have two tickets for snapfish here are the codes: QJSDJQk8b2vg AND dblhcnl5fjd - NO WAY TO FIND OUT WHAT THE REDEEMABLE PRIZE IS. PLEASE INFORM, IS THIS A SCAM. WENT ON THE SNAPFIS.COM/MC22010 AND DID NOT FIND THE INFORMATION PER INSTRUCTIONS FROM CORPORTE OFFICE. PLEASE INFORM.

• Me
      17th of Nov, 2010
    Snapfish.com/mc2010 - i won a prize went to the website and theres no place to claim the prize
    Snapfish

won a prize at mc donalds from snapfish went to website to submit a claim to the prize there was no place to claim the prize

• Cr
      25th of Nov, 2010

They can be redeemed if you know where to look. Go the the website and all the way up top click on HELP, that will direct you to the PROMO/COUPONS sections click there, then on pg 2 you will find the Mcdonald's link you need then register.

• Lo
      6th of Jan, 2011

I won a Monopoly Street video game for xbox on the 2010 mc donnalds monopoly game. I claimed it with EA.com. IT's been over two month's of complaint with EA, and they continue to tell me I have missing address and billing information, the last one was that it was being processed yet another associates of EA sent a email requesting my address and billing info. I told them I got a confiramtion of the order and the only way for me to had gotten that was to register through their web site EA.com and provide my information other wise it would not process. I got several transcripts of the chats which shows I provided the information they continue to request. I complaint to MC donnalds playa web site, they have not responded, and it got to the point that my complaints sends me to an error message. I heard many rumors of the sweepstake being a fraud/scam, I'm starting to believe.