Snapfish.com / lost pictures, poor customer service!

Snapfish sent me someone else's pictures and they were double exposed with someone else's pictures. In some pictures of these strangers that I don't know, there is my daughter infused into the background of the other pictures that don't belong to me. I sent them a letter informing them of the problem and I mailed them back the pictures. I also spoke to a rep on the phone who told me that it was a "technical error". Today, I received in the mail what I thought would be my pictures, but instead were the WRONG pictures AGAIN of the other family along with my original complaint letter to Snapfish. They taped a note on the package that read " Double Exposed: Film ran through camera twice before processing"... I am so furious!! So there answer to THEIR mistake is that I DOUBLE EXPOSED MY OWN FILM BEFORE PROCESSING!!!??? I don't even know the people in the pictures that they sent me!!! THEY made the mistake in the processing of my film, this is very clear and this is what they're supposed to be EXPERTS at doing???... And to handle this situation as poorly as they have, is what infuriates me. They could care less that they've lost my film. They have had no concern for my situation. This was very special film of my daughters 17th birthday and I trusted this company to handle their job professionally. They made a mistake by double exposing my film with someone else's and they're not even trying to rectify the problem. SO, there is another family out there somewhere who probably has my pictures, or double exposures like I do. Again, Snapfish could care less. They sent me back the wrong pictures with a note basically blaming me for the double exposure... CUSTOMERS BEWARE!! If you have "special" film to be developed, it's not wise to trust SNAPFISH because they really don't care!

N  7th of Aug, 2008 by
I don't have a big complaint. On my last order there are six pictures on which the top (mostly the head of a person) was cut off. Is there anyway you can redo the pictures. I am not sure what number of the pictures you need. I will try to send you the following to see if that is what is needed for you to redo them.
The pictures are: 100 4868
Looking forward to your response.

Trudi Farkas
N  26th of Oct, 2015 by
Snapfish is horrible. They have lost hundreds of my photos over the past ten years. I went to make a memory book and each album over years has photos that have been turned in to grey boxes. Snapfish has not even tried to help, just sent a flippant "sorry nothing we can do" . Their customer service, business practices, site and technology are all horrible and they have lost precious memories of my family.

Snapfish Logo Snapfish