SnapFish / lousy service

Denmark Review updated:

I thought I had found the perfect christmas gifts for my familiy. I ordered 2 collage mouse pads, 1 aprand, 1 magic mug and 2 collage mugs... after 10 days I resive 2 collage mouse pads and nothing else... I write and an email to customer service and get the response that they will try and send the order again.
today I resive a new package from snapfish... all the things were there BUT!!!
One of the mugs are NOT ours. The pictures on it is nor our child an the text is not anything I wrote.
I am PISSED!!! there is only 8 days until we celebrate christmas here in Denmark and I really doubt that the right mug will be here in time.
And what about the mug that we resived that is not ours...?
It is really not a great way to keep customers coming back...

(sorry for my bad english - I am danish and I don't use english in writeing that often)
An

Comments

Da
  26th of Jan, 2009
I ordered 6 mini books & 2 photo albums & according to them were sent out Dec. 15th. Didn't receive the mini books till January & didn't have my address on there. Got lucky fedex tracked me down. Today is January 26, 2009 & still have not received my photo albums. They had no problem charging my credit card even thought I hadn't received my merchandise. Never will use again. Thinking about getting my free stuff but afraid they will charge me.

Snapfish Logo Snapfish