Snapdeal.comit's really nightmare for a purchase from snapdeal.com and shipment with bluedart courier

Hello,

I bought one Vguard Stabilizer from Snapdeal.com and here i listed the things happened on this sale.

Stage 1 :

I ordered the product on 22-02-2015

Stage 2:

They sent product on the same day ( it's not a problem )

Stage 3:

Bluedart delivered the product on 01-03-2015

Stage 4:

I received the product as damaged condition ( Here i attached the product images )

Stage 5:

I asked the snapdeal.com to retake product and give my money back.
They mentioned that send the product to Chennai office. So i decided to go bluedart and shipped the product to Snapdeal.com chennai office.

Stage 6:

Here i got disappointed with Bluedart courier. I gave the correct address ( The address which i get a pdf document from Snapdeal.com )

Stage 7:

Now it's 4th day still they couldn't deliver the product.
You can see the attachment.

I have some questions for Snapdeal.com and Bluedart. If snapdeal.com give wrong pin code then why Bluedart take the product from me?

If Bluedart is right then why Snapdeal.com give me the wrong pin?

So guys please be careful from Snapdeal.com and Bluedart service.

I have all evidence for this issue.

Attachment Details :

1.Product images
2.Courier tracking

Mar 04, 2016

Comments

• On
      Mar 05, 2016

Dear Mr. Kumar(svjkumar89),

We request you to share your order id or complaint number to help you out in best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on [protected]@snapdeal.com with these details so that we may assist you with this issue.

Mar 14, 2016

Dear Mr. Kumar(svjkumar89),

We have not received the requisite details on your concern. Kindly share your order id or complaint number with us on [protected]@snapdeal.com so that we may assist you further.

•   Mar 24, 2016

After one month waiting "Snapdeal.com" Declined my refund request.
    So you are about steal my money?
    Why you declined the request? while i received the damaged product which is useless product.

How i can manage the loss due to your issue? You think that money is coming from Tree?

•   Mar 24, 2016

You are always Said 24 hours respond. But i never get any response from your side.

So you are running with lack of customer support team? Or you can't handle too much issues? Lol

Mar 26, 2016

Dear Mr. Kumar(svjkumar89)

•   Mar 26, 2016

I sent you the details.
    Please check.

•   Mar 26, 2016

I already sent you the details 2 days ago. Still no hope.
    So what is the use for me? to send email?

Mar 27, 2016

Dear Mr. Kumar(svjkumar89),

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you.

•   Mar 28, 2016

Hello,

After a long fight i got my money back. Thanks for https://www.complaintsboard.com

Vijay

•   Mar 28, 2016

Hello,

Now all my issues are fixed. I got money in my Bank account too.
    I spoke with "Pradeep" he is managed me to withdraw my money.

Good Luck,