Snapdeal.com / damaged mobile

M-4, Ashok Vihar, Ranchi - 834002, Ranchi, India Review updated:

Dear Sir Damaged mobile
Item description : Obi Octopus S 520 Order no :[protected] Invoice no.:5A87E8/14-15/3121 Amount : Rs.11940 Ticket Id :8375153. Pickup Receipt/[protected]/Snapdeal RL (8375153) I received the mobile Obi Octopus S 520 on 7/7/14. I called up Snapdeal customer care after 30 minutes, telling them about the defective piece.
The complaint which they have written is that, I am not satisfied with the product which is not correct. The Snapdeal customer care spoke very rudely that they can't do anything in electronic goods saying its the policy of the company. They should write that the piece is defective. I have to call them endlessly to follow and I see no sincerity on the Company's behalf.
I was told that some one would call me in 48 hours time but never received a call.
After lot of pestering they have send a phone no. ([protected]), that I should call this no. to pick back the product . Finally the product was picked up but I have not received any mail stating that Snapdeal has received the mobile.
Thanking You.
Dinesh Singh.

Av
Aug 12, 2014

Comments

• Vi
      Dec 15, 2012
    Snapdeal.com - Strict action need to be done against Snap Deal Company
    SnapDeal.com
    snapdeal.com

I placed an order of “Deccan Pearls Dazzling Multi-Colour Necklace Set” as a gift for my sister in law from snap deal on : 2012-12-03 15:41:33. She received the same on 2012-12-09, when she open the gift it was is damage stage. She called me and update me the same.

Then I call to snap deal support team for the faulty product. They raise a complaint and suggest to send the snap-shot of the damage product once I will receive a email from them. But after waiting for a long time i didn’t receive any email from snap deal side.

Then again, I call them and they suggest me to send a snap-shot of the damage product on [protected]@snapdeal.com. I send the 9 snap-shot to them on Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 10:40 AM.

When I didn’t received any response from them, I call again on Mon, Dec 10, 2012. Again they suggest to send few more snap-shot for the product as they mention that the snap-shot was not clear. Again I send them few more snap-shot to [protected]@snapdeal.com on Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 4:53 PM.

When I didn’t receive any response again from them, I called again on Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:30 AM. They again suggest me to send more pic of damage product with packing. I escalate this issue to CEO of Snap Deal thrice by sending a mail to him on his email id kunal.[protected]@snapdeal.com. The subject of the email is having remark of escalation & complaint no which I raised against damage product [Escalation : SnapDeal Customer Support # 1398961 Re: 1397977 (ticket #1398961) ]

I mention the below message in my email to Kunal Bahl (CEO of Snap Deal). And never get any response even from CEO of snap deal.

As I am not getting satisfactory response from snap deal support team please cancel all my order and refund my money back.

Order ID : 807704718 [Deccan Pearls Dazzling Multi-Colour Necklace Set - Damage product - Delivered (Status)]
    Order ID : 812440431 [Bliss Chunky Circular Pattern Bracelet - Not Delivered (Status)]
    Order ID : 812451351 [Pari Antique Style Trinkets Drop Bracelet - Delivered (Status) - After sending email for cancellation]

Strict action need to be done against Snap Deal Company.

Dec 20, 2012

Yes you are absolutely right Snapdeal is frad and it's custare care & services (including all ) is worst than bad.I am also suffering the same.We people must take a legal action against this company.

Nov 21, 2013

Yes, mine experience is not good as well. ordered 2 items and both are not delivered even after 10 days and finally they initiated the refund saying courier returned. When I asked about the details about the consignment number they had not any answer. They are lairs and make false excuses for their inefficiencies.

• Sh
      Feb 18, 2014

I agree with you the, even I sent an email to CEO however he doesn't respond. I have bought products through Flipkart, the service is awesome, I wrote an email to the Manager he replied within 24 hours. I think Mr. Kunal doesn't care about the customer's, we should file a complaint to consumer court and teach them a lesson.

Feb 26, 2014

Snapdeal is a fraud company. Please beware of them. I am suffering the consequences of buying a costly electronic gadget online through their website and they sent me the wrong product and it's been 1 week since i raised a complaint and they are yet to refund my money or replace the product. Shopping with this site is at your own risk.

• Ta
      May 28, 2014

Snapdeal is totally a fraud website & his wanders are fraud to and been given full liberty to make fraud with SNAPDEAL customers without any fear they send a duplicate, damaged, used or different product of poor quality .When you sent the product back to them your courier charges + the product amount gets stuck-ed with them and they never refund you the whole amount neither they refund it to you in the form of bank transfer they use to give apart refund only in you SD account and then you are forced to make a further purchase and more of your time and money gets waste as you try to utilise you SD cash. Never try to shop with snapdeal its totaly a cheapcheat website

• Ka
      Aug 23, 2014

return my mobile facing problems in hanset Dear team,

Am Kalairaj from arumbakkam chennai. First time I purchased mobile through Snapdeal I got bad experience am totally disappoint for this. I brought the Micromax juice A 117 mobile on 16thAug on last week Saturday. Now facing few problems in the mobiles.

Please refer below issues;
    1. Battery getting heat for long calls.
    2. When I put charging also battery getting heat.
    3. When I set my name photo in wallpaper its getting hanging repeatedly Google+ getting opening many times and hanging.
    4. I purchased the flip cover that was not quality one, it was very low quality also.

I like to return this mobile with bad experience...

Kindly help me regard this.

• Am
      Sep 26, 2014

I complcompletely agree. Their delivery system is also bad... i did nkt received aan exchanged toy.. after continues foloow ups they gave the money back in the account. Waiting for so many days for a top but this product is not yet shipped.

• Su
      Nov 03, 2014

Dear Sir,
    Its almost 10 days I have Ordered from snapdeal, and till now you are not even Dispatched my Item, This is highly unsatisfactory service from.
    Since last 4 days you are showing the same message that is
    “Your order is packed and waiting for the courier pickup 2014-10-29 12:36:47” Please ensure that delivery should be done in next 3 days Or Please Cancel my Order.
    And I will ensure that I will never book any Order from Snapdeal nor advice anyone to go for Snapdeal.
    Due to your this behavior only many of us are looking for you (Snapdeal) only if the item is not available at Amazon Or Filpkart.

Thanks

• Aj
      Nov 07, 2014

I have ordered a gift for my relative on festival and more than 12 days have passed and still not received my courier.It is high time the govt should ban this online service with immediate effect

• Ji
      Nov 10, 2014

dear sir

you are not ansering my e mail, i have send five times, order no-3080007359, dameged shoe, please change in same columbous black sports shoes.
    Show message history

Dear Jitendra,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Dear Sunil,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. For more information, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.
    Thank you for cooperating.

Dear Ajay,

Thank you for cooperating.

• Na
      Nov 13, 2014

I have done the biggest mistake in my life by purchasing a product from Snapdeal and its the peek of my anger now.
    I have purchased a Hp Laptop from Snapdeal during the Diwali Offer. There was various offers going on at that time. Hp officially was providing the warranty extension offer for two years at a very minimal payout of Rs 1499 only.
    Listing down all the sufferings to me from Snapdeal:-
    First of all i ordered the product on 9th Oct 2014, i received the laptop late 2 3 days from the expected delivery date. That was the point i can neglect considering that the diwali time and many products has to be delivered and company can get late on it.
    Secondly the most harassing thing was that i haven't received any Invoice Copy of the product with the product and even on email. But i need a Invoice Copy as i need to get the laptop warranty extended. Therefore i called customer care and informed them about that.
    The customer care will entertain to your softly but that doesn;t mean they are going to help you out. I called up again and again so that i can get Laptop invoice copy. I somehow manage to get Invoice Copy after 5-8 days.
    I moved to HP site to get my warranty extended and guess what There was a message displaying on HP site ""The Products purchased from Snapdeal are not the authorised products and cannot avail the warranty extension offer". I was filled with anger and called Snapdeal to confirm it and the customer care officials were not even aware of it. They informed me that the offers listed on Snapdeal site will surely be provided to me. But how that was the question as the HP was not even entertaining the Snapdeal products.

That was the day and its today i am helpless and still calling customer care to get this mess cleared up and help me out to get the laptop warranty extended. Now the customer care of Snapdeal are trying to fool me by explaining new things everyday.

And most hillarious Snapdeal customer care systems are on update on daily basis and they cannot entertain your any request as they cannot see the data about your request. How can such a big company with 24*7 support give these kind of excuses.

I request government officials to please ban these kind of e-commerce sites who do not even sold the authorised products of the company.

• Ab
      Nov 21, 2014

Hi Team,

This is in regards to recent transaction againt snap deal where I have order a phone which was my big mistake and still repenting for the same. From last 10 days I have been struggling to get product and now struggling to get the refund. When ever talking to customer care they are saying the same thing that we are unable to track my order once they track we will refund your money. Since myself not your company is able track the courier, I am worried what will happen with my money as I have purchased the stuff from credit card and the due date in 22 Nov 14, I have to pay the interest on the same. Please help me to update the currrent status of the same.

Order Number: 3564974448
    Worried customer SNap Deal Abhishek charaborty 9007045075

• As
      Nov 24, 2014

Hi,

I am also feeling cheated by snapdeal.com, I have placed an HTC mobile order on 13th Nov14 online via order no-3566833263. The expected delivery time was 7 days but till date I am just waiting my product to be delivered. Since I made the advance payment through credit card I can't cancel the order and snapdeal customer care team clearly denied to cancel the order though there is huge delay at their end...No customer care has asked to wait till 27th Nov...I am feeling cheated>>>>>

Ashutosh: 9250007172

• Sh
      Dec 03, 2014

Hi, I've ordered an item(Order: 2443620008) on 16 July 2014. They've delivered a damaged product and I've raised a complaint(complaint number :7990292) for replacement. Again they've replaced with a faulty and damaged product on 11 August 2014 . I immediately called the customer care and informed the same. They arranged a reverse pick-up and the courier person never came for pick-up. Finally I had to send the parcel and opened a complaint(Complaint Number: 8453532). From then onwards I'm trying my best to get my money back and I couldn't. With a lot of struggle with customer service, I got my postage in terms of SD cash but I still didn't get my refund. They're not even replying to my mails sent to [protected]@snapdeal.com and customer service still working hardly on this issue. I really perplexed and vexed on this and don't know how to get my refund. This's really annoying and I've moved to Amazon and Flipkart for my online shopping and I never regretted on my decision. Surprisingly, the complaint is still open state and they keep telling that @they're working on this issue'.
    Sreeni: 8147852115

Dec 08, 2014

Dear Shreeni,

• Va
      Feb 17, 2015

I placed an order 3264252243 (2pieces of Fabutex window curtain worth Rs 798) on 19/Oct/2014 and returned the product back on 27/Oct/2014 as I was not satisfied with the quality. SD cash refund of Rs 399 was made for 1 piece. I have been calling customer care since then for refund of remaining Rs 399 which is for 2nd piece (Complaint No, 10943844). Snap deal customer care has not refunded my money and has been saying that team is looking into it since Oct 2014. I have further submitted the return receipt as proof of return of the 2 pieces several times. No action has been taken so far. I have decided to not to trust Snap deal anymore and would advise people not to purchase on Snap deal as it is making money by cheating people.

• Ra
      Jun 05, 2015

I have orders on snapdeal. My order I'd no. Is 6522216205. This is HTC desire 826 tempted glass .but they deliver damage product. So I want claim and refund.

Jun 09, 2015

Dear Ravi Bansal,

Aug 04, 2015

On Wednesday, 5 August 2015 1:42 AM, Manish wrote:

On Wednesday, 5 August 2015 1:35 AM, Manish wrote:

why do you guys provide an option for email or feedback when you guys do not bother / care about it !!
    someone called me to provide a replacement for this product and later i see that you guys have refunded the amount instead of the replacement .
    i have got the refund however i strongly condemned that you should comprehend with bluedart and provide me a compensation for this issue and negligence or give the same amount of SD cash for ruining my dad's gift .

On the contrary, Bluedart atleast had a courtesy to reply and call me to try to get this sorted out but Snapdeal's service ! its pathetic ! you guys didnt even bother about my email.

I want an email address to escalate this further for Grievance Redressal purpose.

Lets see if you guys reply to this email ATLEAST.

On Sunday, 26 July 2015 5:09 PM, Manish wrote:

The order ids :

Snapdeal Order ID: 7364648900
    Bluedart - Waybill No : 69265764315 and Reference No : PI950541925710

On Sunday, 26 July 2015 5:08 PM, Manish wrote:

Hi Snapdeal and Bluedart Team,

I am writing to express my grievance with Snapdeal and Bluedart both . The bluedart courier gentlemen are from the same state / locality or some other part of the world ? they cannot read landmarks and i think they are not allowed to call customer's incase of address location issue.

The bluedart courier attempted delivery it seems and could not locate my premises bcoz of incomplete address/unable to locate landmark, Really ?? are you guys illiterate ? do you guys dont know how to use a phone to call incase of address issues ? its very clearly mentioned in my address that the landmark is either sai baba temple (thrz only one in this area) or DAV public school (very famous) still your guys could not locate it, it seems.. ridiculous . ALL YOU NEED IS CALL THE CUSTOMER ATLEAST ONCE AND TALK AND GET THIS SORTED OUT, I COULD HAVE PAID THE MONEY FOR YOUR PHONE CALL !

Bluedart has ruined my anniversary gift earlier this year for the same kind of issue and now my dad's bday gift ! why you guys are behind me ?? last time you guys said that we have taken this as a case study and strong feedback has been provided so that courier guys can call customer but hey ...guess what, your team is has the same irresponsible behaviour .

As per latest update bluedart has mentioned premises closed . Now tell me what time you guys tried delivery ?

And, Snapdeal why do you have to do business with such careless attitude company like bluedart ? pay less to local courier and they provide world class service, trust me . They even call the customers (eventho they cant speak hindi/english properly but they are polite and helpful ) make sure that the product is delivered ) .
    Learn from Flipkart and amazon atlease (your rivalry) .Someone from Snapdeal called me the other day and said they will get the product delivered on saturday or else Monday . I clearly told sir, please make sure its delivered on Saturday atleast and also someone should call prior to the delivery . So that person took all the required details including landmark (the same one as mentioned earlier and on address) and said okay we will get it deliver by Monday.i said not Monday, saturday, so that person closed the call on me stating okay Monday !! Really ..what a pathetic service attitude .

I was thinking that Snapdeal is improving (bluedart is anyways pathetic and going worst day by day) but this kind of attitude shows that i was wrong and other people were correct that Snapdeal indeed a pathetic company and ppl should refrain buying products from Snapdeal.

Please disconnect bluedart from your courier list and hire someone who call customer if any address issue and get the product delivered ontime and by keeping the essence of gifting intact .

Extremely Dissatisfied Customer with Snapdeal & Bluedart,
    Manish.

Aug 06, 2015

Dear Manish,

We have escalated your concern to our team and are working on it. Resolution would be provided at the earliest, request you to cooperate in the meantime.

Aug 18, 2015

Hi Manish Dey,

Hope your concern is resolved. Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com.

Thanks,