Snapdealworst service ever by snapdeal

I have been same experience with this crap logistic service of snapdeal velex logistic . I have placed order on 17th december after that this velex are showing same progress status for my shipment and still I m not getting my order. I mailed this problem so many times to snapdeal but your support guys are replying same messege to me, this is really [censored] except you ask your courier partner regarding my order you are replying same to me. Even I called many time to this velex logistic but nobody picked up and today I was shocked that I called to bombay office of this velex logistic as snapdeal provided to me but someone picked my phone and kept reciever aside after that I tried so many times but got busy tone.

This was really frustrating that you behaving with your customer. I am not expecting this from you snapdeal.

Vi
Jan 02, 2015

Comments

• On
      Jan 02, 2015

Dear Vinayak,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. For more information, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.
    Thank you for cooperating.

Regards,