Snapdeal - Ao Smith Geyserdamaged product delivered - never ending replacement process

Dear Snapdeal Team,

I was regular customer of yours until I learnt a lesson after delivery of damaged product to me for the first time. I had ordered AO Smith water geyser online through Snapdeal against order ID [protected]. Complete track of the order flow is as below,

Order placed on - 23.12.2014
Delivered on - 02.01.2015
I installed geyser through electrician on 04.01.2015 and observed that it was a damaged product. Water was pouring out through both inlet and outlet ports.
Complaint for replacement lodged on - 04.01.2015
Courier comapny collected product on - 19.01.2015 after continuous follow up with Bluedart and Snapdeal both (I delivered it at courier office personally)
Product received by Snapdeal on - 21.01.2015

I contacted many times through mail / call to Snapdeal customer care but everytime I received response that replacement is under process. Later on, mails were also went unresponded.

Fed up with follow up, finally I asked for 100% refund on 03.02.2015 as I was chasing for my replacement item for almost 30 days. I had asked refund through cheque / SD cash as I had used Snapdeal gift voucher. But my surprises were not over, Snapdeal had processed refund request to card account used for transaction and I was informed that Snapdeal gift voucher amount can not be refunded back. I don't know how many surprises have been planted further in refund process.

We order product with our hard earned money and complete trust on you. If you are listening, kindly ensure that my 100% amount is refunded back to me.

Ja
Feb 04, 2015

Comments

• On
      Feb 05, 2015

Dear Jagdish,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is
    working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.
    Thank You for your cooperation.

Regards,
    Snapdeal Online Team

• On
      Mar 23, 2015

Dear Jagdish,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
    Hope your issue has been resolved. In case, you are still facing any concern, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,