Comments

• Zo
      19th of May, 2009

I just realized that they charge my card 4 times in last few months.
    It seems to be related to the "free" ring tones scam from last year. Note: I'm not using the chared card and I'm keeping it in the drawer for more than a year.

• Al
      17th of Jun, 2009

Same company charged my credit card $32.95 monthly for past 3 months. Each time i had to call the cc and put a stop to the charge - what a big headache. There's never a transaction number or contact info for them. How they got a hold of my cc infor i'll never know.
    Next step is to follow up with a complaint to the BBB and Fraud alert agencies

• Ni
      22nd of Jun, 2009

Be vigilant. This scammer is really cheeky. He is now getting Amex to REVERSE your credits. You'd think Amex would be on our side but they are not...their Merchant Account folks just have the credits reversed and you are effectively rebilled. Check your statements carefully.

• Je
      26th of Jun, 2009
    SMS Outlet LLC - False Charges
    SMS Outlet LLC
    Pottsville
    Pennsylvania

Some how there has been a automatic billing set up on my AE and there is no phone no. or web site to contact them. I don't know how to cancell the automatic billing.

• Va
      29th of Jun, 2009

This is not the 1st time I've been scammed on my business AMEX! I can only assume some sloppy security at AMEX since it's never happened to any other cc. They owe all their customers notification of scams as soon as they become aware of them...instead of hoping that we won't notice so they are liable for the charges...NOT HAPPY!!!