SMS Fresh / Bulk sms service

bangalore, IN Review updated:

SMS Fresh - Fraud company, don't buy from this company!

I bought 1 lakh of sms package from sms fresh company, before i pay them they are responding me very well but after payment they take my call in 2 or 3 try. They cut 2 or 3 sms credit in every single message. First they give guaranteed delivery but non of your message will deliver. For example i sent 5, 000 of sms then only 90 or 100 message will delivered but then deduct the credit of all 5, 000 messages.
After that i will call in the support center but no one give me support of this problem. They give your credit back when you call them but message will not delivered and this cycle will go on...

I purchase sms from ankur (One of the staff of sms fresh) so basically he is my manager! So when i call him he say call in support i can't do anything so i called in support (sony ma'am) she says talk to your manager...! So all is fake there. No one will give you support after payment! Be aware of this company.

Now, no one is piking my calls and not replying to my e-mails... Sms fresh is fake and fraud company! The report on their dashboard is very fake and more over there, without sending sms credits were calculated.

So before you buy promotional sms please aware of this guy, absolute cheater from banglore!

Phone number -
Mr. Ankur - [protected]
Mrs. Sony (Support) - [protected]

Websited -

Cy
Mar 28, 2017

Comments

• Il
      Apr 11, 2017

Even i am bought the SMS packages from him only and its working fine, and the support team will also helping me when i get the problems might be one or two customers face the problem. One or two customers will face the problems in every company but we cant point out the coordinate person and the whole the company as cheated company.