SMS / SMS

Hi,

I got a sms stating the below message:

Congrats! Your mobile number have won 325, 000 pounds in gsmweb promo for claim contact gsmwebmobilebv
Tel +[protected] or email winners@gsmweb - mobilebv. Org.

This kind of mails and sms are recd. By my so often. Pl. Take necessary action and advice for further course of action from my end.

Kr

Comments

• Ve
      30th of Nov, 2008

I also received the same sms as below

" congratulation your mobile number have won 425, 000 gbp in gcn international mobile - promo. For claim contact gcn: tel: 447017031524& email:webcell01@live.com".

• La
      28th of Feb, 2009

I have also received the same sms as below -
    " congratulation your mobile number have won 425, 000 gbp in gcn international mobile - promo. For claim contact gcn: email:webcell01@live.com".
    Regards
    Lalit verma

• Ro
      10th of Apr, 2009

I got an sms stating the below message:

Congrats!!Your mobile # have won gbp 425, 000 in gcn int'l mobile promo. For claim contact gcn @ tel: 447031831785 & email:webcell01@live.com

• St
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I also received the same SMS as below

" CONGRATULATION your mobile number have won 425, 000 GBP in GCN International Mobile-Promo. For Claim contact GCN: Tel:+448712344206& Email:webcell01@live.com".

• Go
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I have also received the following sms
    Congratulation your mobile number have won425, 000 gbp in gcn internatinal mobile promo. For claim contact gcn @ tel: 448712344206 & email:

Gopal chandra kalita
    Guwahati
    Assam (India)
    Mobile no 919435107828

23rd of Apr, 2009

I have also received the following sms:

Sarfraz ansari

India.
    Mobile no 919842438858

• Sh
      7th of May, 2009

i got sms like, Congratulation, your mobile number have won 425, 000 GBP In GCN International Mobile promo.For claim contact GCN @ tel: +448712344206 & emial: webcell01@live.com

what is this? why r u not giving proper response?

shaik.Jameel pasha
    mobile no: 09959820812
    Khammam
    Andhrapradesh

• Ra
      12th of May, 2009

i have also received the following sms:

CONGRATULATION YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAVE WON425, 000 GBP In GCN Internatinal MOBILE PROMO. FOR CLAIM CONTACT GCN @ TEL: +448712344206 & EMAIL:
    webcell01@live.com

Rajkumar
    vijayawada.

• Bh
      13th of May, 2009

I have also received the following sms

Congratulation your mobile number have won425, 000 gbp in gcn internatinal mobile promo. For claim contact gcn @ & email:
    Webcell03@live.com
    It is from tm - favour

Whats is all this?

20th of May, 2009

what is the message i want to know plese send details

• Sr
      10th of Jun, 2009

Congratulation your mobile number have won425, 000 gbp in gcn internatinal mobile promo. For claim contact gcn 2tel. What is this ? Please explain indetail.

• Gm
      3rd of Oct, 2009

what is the message i want to know please send details

Rajesh Kumar mo-9923516253

Email: pkinsulatioms@gmail.com

• Gm
      3rd of Oct, 2009

what is the message i want to know please send detail and mor infomation

Raj Rajput mo 9552656266

Email: ss.engineering23@gmail.com

• Ba
      27th of Mar, 2010

I receive a sms that i won a prize money of gbp550, 000 in 2010 T world nokia and further they asked me to send my details to them. I am confused that they are fake or not, so please tell me a way. thanks

• Fr
      5th of Apr, 2010

If you reply they will send email or call you telling you to deposit some tax amout saying its compulsary. Its all fraud. Done pay attention to such smses or e mails.

• Re
      4th of Jan, 2011

I am receiving these type of messages often in my Airtel mobile.
    It comes from an unknown number which has a text like BA-AWARD.
    The message is: You are awarded 365, 000, 00 GBP in the on going Coca-Cola Promo UK. Contact Dr. Kelly Johnson. kellyjohnson10@hotmail.com
    This can be traced out with the help of the operator (in my case Airtel).
    But how to complain and whom to complain?

• Yo
      5th of Jul, 2011

I HAVE ALSO RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING SMS

SMSCaster.com: Congrat! your mobile no has won 250, 000 USD on going padma award2011 contact our cooprate Uk bank to: aibank.padma2011@globomail.com {
    Mrs Monika call +917838720203
    what is this ? Please explain indetail.

YOGESH BHADE