Smooth Away / Unauthorized charges

1 Pacoima, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-655-4341

They charged my credit card $60.93 the shipping cost was $25.96. I should of had the product next day for that price but haven't received it yet. I went on there website to track the product and it was shipped on December 27, 2008. I tried calling and I get a machine saying due to the excess amount of calls try back another day. I have the credit card company and they are investigating it.

Ro

Comments

Sa
  10th of Feb, 2009

Can you let us know if the credit card company could help?

Wo
  11th of Feb, 2009

Usually, your credit card company will reverse the charges, but you must take the steps to make it happen. Simply call or go online to your card company, tell them that you want to dispute the charges. You will need to supply them with some basic info. on the situation. You may also have to fax in written acknowledgment and approval to pursue investigation and a reversal of charges. But overall, there's really not all that much to it, and it is very effective. I was ripped off by an overseas company for well over $500.00 about a year ago and by doing the above I was able to get every penny of it reversed. (Note: You can not do this with most Debit cards . . MUST be a credit card.)