Posted:

Terrible Product

San Diego, California
smokingeverywhere.com
I bought this e cigarette at the mall at a kiosk in San Diego. The seller claimed each cartridge would be equal to about a pack of cigarettes. Each cartridge lasts MAYBE 3 cigarettes worth and the battery died on me after only 2 days and would no hold a charge. The flavors all taste the same and almost no vapor is produced. Overall its just a POS product that is way overpriced.
Complaint comments Comments (5)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Comments

A  10th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
I also bought the starter kit that cost me $160.00 and now find that it can be bought much cheaper o the web. I really like the idea of the product but have also fond that they do NOT last as long as I was told. If they did, I wouldOT have a problem other than theyare NOT srong enough like mentined above. What can be done to rectify this?

dennisrywestberg@hotmail.com

smokingeverywhere - Total Fraud
SmokingEverywhere
Sunrise
smokingeverywhere.com

Total rip-off, fraud, scam etc... Once you sign up for their "trial" they got you!! Once they have your credit card best of luck! Took me 3 months to get out of there "auto" billing. Finally had to go to my card company to back charge their billings and go after them. I sent the products back immediately with certified postal notification that they recieved it and still got billed and they kept the product to resell...nice huh? Complained to Florida Attorney general about the scam running in their state and they totally ignored it. Florida Attorney General a total ineffective agency. TOTAL BOGUS COMPANY!! STAY AWAY.
N  2nd of Aug, 2016 by    0 Votes

smokingeverywhere - false charges to my credit card
5600 NW 102nd Ave
Sunrise
Phone: 18006130337

This company took out $17.84 from my account using My credit card. I did NOT order or buy any items from them . I am calling them since the 25th of January, they giving Me casa #69964141634, and theyruadly hang up the phon, and they still have My money, with unauthorise. I did not buy, order or receive anything I need credit from them as soon as possible

smokingeverywhere - non delivery
Smokingeverywhere.com
Florida

Item was returned and still charged to my credit card. Item (smokingeverywhere gold 3.0 kit) I returned this within the allotted 14 day trial period thru the US post Office, I have confirmation of this being returned. It was corrected then. Now 2 months later, they charged my credit card again.

smokingeverywhere - non delivery
SMOKING EVERYWHERE
Florida

I MADE BIG ORDERFINISHED ON PHONE FROM ISRAEL. 2 SECONDS AFTER I FINISHED AND HUNG UP, I REALIZED REP NEVER ASKED AB MY ADDRESS.SO I CALLED THEM, REP SAIOD NO PROBLEM WHATSOVER, GIVE ME CPORRECT ADDRESS, ORDER HASN'T GONE OUT YET AT ALL.THEN IT NEVER CAME EVER.3 WEEKS LATER I CALLED AGAIN, AND THEY SENT IT TO AN OLD ADDRESS IN ISRAEL, THAT I HAVBE NO ACCESS TO. THEY DID AGREE TO SEND ME SOMETHING ELSE, LOT LESS VALUE.and that did come, but don't understand how to put on the tons of colored cartridges, cuz they sent me white barrels, looks 2 much like real. i originally orderred GOLD color barrel with atomizer cartriges. now i cant get them on phone.DID THEY GO OUT OF BIZ? THEY OFFERED ME 6 MONTHS AGO free extra carts w/additional order.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree