Smoking everywhere

SUNRISE FL
Sunrise, Florida
Phone: 800-613-0337
smokingeverywhere.com
THIS IS what they'll post on your bank statement:
U2 SMOKINGEVERYWHERE80 800-613-0337 FL
(along with their unauthorized charges)

-----------BUYER BEWARE! MAJOR SCAM & CON-ARTISTS AT WORK HERE--------------------

I ordered the 9.99 trial and cancelled within the two weeks as instructed for per their "guaranteed" no further billing policy. They ignored my request, (per their request) and I mean via phone and emails. I have all the dates and times, spoke with "Blondine" # 42328, 2x and most recently with "Phillanna" # 42530.

Was told 2x by Blondine I'd receive a refund of my money within 48 hours, which by the way continues to be withdrawn without my approval in the amounts of $99.02 on 10-14-09, then $49.99 0n 11-16-09, and $17.84 on 12-15-09. Now today, Philanna tells me I "should be getting an email within 24 hours re: the status of my refund." Say whahh...??

I have sent all of their unopened products back at my expense with confirmation upon delivery receipts, and yes, they've received them! This company is unscrupulous, and I am contacting my states' attorney as soon as I'm finished typing this, in an attempt to end this nightmare!

Perhaps a great idea, but what a shame to ruin it with unprofessional rip-off personnel or maybe it's the actual owner behind the scam, who knows.. Either way, shouldn't he be accountable for his employees actions i.e. theft from other people's bank accounts?

If anyone else knows of any other recourse please chime in ASAP.
Complaint comments Comments (6) Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Comments

N  16th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have the exact same case.
N  16th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
I ordered on line for the trial . I sent it back on 10.22/2009 via USPS using my own money one day after I
received it. (I keep the USPS receipt of it.) However I was charged $99.02 on 11/06/2009.

I called 800-613-0337 many many times since then for refund. I was always told I will get the refund within next 24 hours. However they have never done that.

Smoking everywhere, is this the way you do business? get my money back!
A  18th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
Same happened to me. Join with me and send an email to the Florida Attorney General.
A  27th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
I bought the $99.02 kit in Sept. 09 on the agreed condition that no automatic refills would be sent or billed. Everything was fine until Dec. 04 when I spotted a charge on my credit card for $17.84. I hadn't ordered anything nor had I received anything. My query to 800-613-0337 was answered with a case number and a follow up email saying the charge was not refundable. I responded to the email explaining that I was not enrolled in the monthly refill program, and had never received a cartridge refill. They responded back with an apology, granting a refund within 24-72 hours. The 72 hours expired Dec 24 without a refund to my card. I have disputed the charge with my card issuer and they have credited my account. What's next?
A  4th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
I never bought the kit, I tried the 14 day free trial for 9.95 but returned it the eighth day and sent it so they would have to sign for it so I know they received it and the next month (Nov. statement) I was charged the 99.02 anyway. I have been trying to get them to take that charge off my credit card but I have been unsuccessful.
A  28th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
These people have somehow migrated into Washington State and are ripping people off daily in our malls by overcharging on sales tax, and hiding the receipt in the box that says "all sales final" and then giving you a different copy that doesnt say that on it. During your purchase at their kiosk, they don't tell you that there are no returns and there is no sign posted. I attempted to get my money back when i returned the product 3 days after purchase because none of it worked at all. They told me they didnt offer refunds, only exchanges. The workers at the kiosk even admitted that they felt there was something wrong with the "company" they were working for... I asked them for their managers number and they claimed they didnt have a manger. It took me about 30 minutes to finally get the manager on the phone, only for him to repeat the same nonsense of "no refund" to me. I called the main "corporate" number on their website that said "30 day money back guarentee" and they said they werent responsible for issuing refunds to customers who bought from their kiosks, which are apparently "managed/owned" by individuals. This whole thing STINKS of scam artistry and I would advise anyone not to do business with this company EVER. While one the phone with the corporate office they continuously said the same B.S about a case manager contacting me within 24 hours. That was over 48 hours ago. I am calling the better business bureau tomorrow. The people need to be stopped. A class action lawsuit NEEDS to be filed. I would start one, however i lack the legal knowledge and funds to do it. We need to band together and take this company out before it can scam more honest hard working people out of their hard earned dollars.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree