Smoking everywhere / Bank account Theft
THIS IS what they'll post on your bank statement:
U2 SMOKINGEVERYWHERE[protected] FL
(along with their unauthorized charges)
-----------BUYER BEWARE! MAJOR SCAM & CON-ARTISTS AT WORK HERE--------------------
I ordered the 9.99 trial and cancelled within the two weeks as instructed for per their "guaranteed" no further billing policy. They ignored my request, (per their request) and I mean via phone and emails. I have all the dates and times, spoke with "Blondine" # 42328, 2x and most recently with "Phillanna" # 42530.
Was told 2x by Blondine I'd receive a refund of my money within 48 hours, which by the way continues to be withdrawn without my approval in the amounts of $99.02 on 10-14-09, then $49.99 0n 11-16-09, and $17.84 on 12-15-09. Now today, Philanna tells me I "should be getting an email within 24 hours re: the status of my refund." Say whahh...??
I have sent all of their unopened products back at my expense with confirmation upon delivery receipts, and yes, they've received them! This company is unscrupulous, and I am contacting my states' attorney as soon as I'm finished typing this, in an attempt to end this nightmare!
Perhaps a great idea, but what a shame to ruin it with unprofessional rip-off personnel or maybe it's the actual owner behind the scam, who knows.. Either way, shouldn't he be accountable for his employees actions i.e. theft from other people's bank accounts?
If anyone else knows of any other recourse please chime in ASAP.
More Smoking everywhere Complaints & Reviews
- Smoking everywhere - Scam 
- Smoking everywhere - false advertizing 
- Smoking everywhere - call the Sunrise police!
- Smoking everywhere - NIghtmare 
- Smoking everywhere - Fraud Charges 
- Smoking everywhere - Faulty Product / False Advertising 
- Smoking everywhere - Charged for Filters
- Smoking everywhere - Unauthorized Bank Withdrawals 
- Smoking everywhere - Buyer beware
- Smoking everywhere - phony charges