Smoking everywhere

phony charges

smoking everywhere
Sunrise, Florida
smokingeverywhere.com
I decided to try the smokeless cigarette for a trial period in which I paid 9.95, I immediatley sent it back when it read that if you try it you buy it after I recieved the trial product. Since I sent it back several weeks ago I have been charged $99.02, 49.99, 49.99 and another 49.99 on my credit card. I have tried to contact this company and have had no success. In the meantime I have been charged for over limit charges to my account. I have tried to stop them from adding anymore charges. Any advice on how to get my money back would be greatly appreciated.
Complaint comments Comments (5)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Comments

A  12th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have had the same problem with them. They keep say a refund is coming but it never does. wonder19@hotmail.com
A  23rd of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
Now what, I have the same situation. Obviously this is an agressive, in your face get rich scheme by some group of investors who are using Gorilla Salesmanship. I have a registered return recipt that they recieved the item back from the USPO and they are still billing me. I have gotten hold of my credit card company and am having them dispute it. they have told me that the charges will be removed. but Who knows this is one tough gang of sales-thugs..!
A  8th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
I ordered the sample online in early November and was billed $9.95 for the shipping and handling. After not receiving it in 3 weeks, I called back and told it was being shipped. At that time I decided to get a sample of the mint flavored low nicotine sample and was charged $9.99.

As of today, December 8, 2009 I have received nothing. I checked my online checking account because I had used a debit card and found that on November 30, 2009, they hit my account for an additional $99.02 tWICE and an additional $17.84 TWICE. I called them and got nowhere. I called my bank and found that they have since charged another charge of $99.02 that hasn't even hit my online acount yet. My bank told me to go to my local bank and have my debit card cancelled and a new one issued so that they can't charge me any more!

I AM CALLING THE FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE TOMORROW MORNING AND THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF MY STATE OF NEW YORK, CONSUMER FRAUD DIVISION. I SUGGEST EVERYONE ELSE DO THE SAME TO STOP THESE PEOPLE.
THESE PEOPLE ARE THEIVES. THEY NOW HAVE STOLEN OVER $300 FROM MY ACCOUNT.

CONTACT ME AT joealb@aol.com if this has happened to you too.
N  9th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
you need to get them online and tell them your contacting higher powers and they will but it back or in your account immediatly they have a good product but the online is in florida and there the scammers ive been using for 3 months and got it through the mall if you have any questions feel free to email me at buzzyandamy@yahoo.com ive been through this and got my money back from them when i used a mastercard feel free to email me at buzzyandamy@yahoo.com or call 7246781467 ill be happy to help anyone out
A  5th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
I just need to get my money back and my membership canceled. This has been going on for almost a year. I am homebound with a limited income, I cannot afford this nonsense. Can someone tell me what I can do? I desperately need help. Please email me at HONEYBEEBIT@AOL.COM, I can call anyone that can help. Please, I BEGGING YOU!!!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree