Smoking everywhere / Fraud Charges

1 Sunrise, FL, United States Review updated:

Do not buy from this Company, not only their product does not work, they will scam you.
They say 14 day trial, but they charge you $9.95 If you want to canceled you need to wait until you received the product, and that takes over 3 weeks, Then they tell you the 14 days is up, they start counting, when they confirm your order. So then they bill you $99.95
And you need to cancel any subscritions, (which until now they can not explain what it is) because I call them and canceled. They say no more charges, one month later another charge of $49.95 and I have not order anything else from them. You call them and they do not know why was you charged again. You ask for refund and they say 3 to 7 workings days, after they find out why you were charge, which can take 3 weeks. I'm waiting for the lawsuit against this company to join in.

Comments

Cr
  13th of Nov, 2009

I canceled my monthly shipments on October 23, 2009 and wrote down the date, the representative's name and ID number that I talked to when I cancelled. I asked if there was a confirmation number for my cancellation and was told by the representative that another department would handle the cancellation, that she wrote it up to be submitted to her supervisor at the end of her shift. She assured me that she would submit it and I would be cancelled, with no more charges.

On November 11, 2009, $49.99 was deducted from my account. I called smokingeverywhere and got some "no answers", some busy signals, voicemail, and hangups. I finally got a representative that told me that she could not see where I had been charged for any monthly shipment, nor could she see where I was cancelled. She asked me to email her at her smokingeverywhere.com address and send her a screenshot of my account with the charge on it, to verify that I had been charged the $49.99. I did that, limiting the view to include only that charge. I called my bank and was informed that I could file a dispute once the item is posted. That still locks up that money from my access. I am considering closing that account and opening another, if that's what it takes. That's a real hassle, since I have other things attached to that account. LESSON LEARNED!!!

SCAM!!! BEWARE!!!I would like to hear about a lawsuit, too, because I would like to join in on that!!!

Sk
  21st of Dec, 2009

Totally agree. I did get scammed also. Boy, I feel like an idiot. I contacted the attorney general's office. Don't know if they can do anything, but there is always hope. OH, by the way, they think the BBB is a joke!

Cg
  22nd of Apr, 2010

I sent this letter with my contact information and have heard nothing, looking for a class action lawsuit.

Email Sent To: support@smokingeverywhere.com

I paid approximately 10$ for a free trial and my credit card has been charged hundreds. This is fraud and I am going to take legal action unless I am refunded in full. I have all products sent unopened and called to cancel but never received a call back for return instruction.

I do not want this product and this is a second request to remove me from this deceptive program.