Smoking everywhere

Scam

Smokingeverywhere.com
Florida
smokingeverywhere.com
When sign up as an affiliate - you do not receive any commissions - they just say they are having technical problems and will get back to you - but they never do. You do all the selling and they are not giving commissions. It is a scam.
Complaint comments Comments (25) Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks

Comments

N  10th of Jul, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I know exactly what you are talking about! They did the same thing to me and to other people I know that signed up as affiliates. They are a scam. I am contacting the Department of Labor and Employment. I suggest you do the same - let's take them out!!!
A  5th of Oct, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Let's do more than that...It's so many people that have been scammed we could get a class action law suit. I dont believe in frivilous lawsuits but they are not allowed to cheat us like this. We all followed thru on our end they need to do the right and LEGAL thing. Still waiting for my return talked to them countless tomes always promised a call back and never recieved one. They sent me TWO trails when I ordered ONE and CHARGED me for one trail. Sent both back that they received (confirmed by us post office) Their mistake and i'm still getting the run aroung. LETS GO FOR IT!! I work to hard for my money to be cheated by this crooked business!!! REALLY NOT HAPPY
A  6th of Oct, 2009 by    +1 Votes
And they are worse than that with customers.
Just sign up for their 14 day trail, the fine print says the trail start the same day you order. They ship your cig at the 10th or 11th day, so you receive it before they have charged your credit card, and no refund.
What a scam.
A  11th of Oct, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I purchased the 14 day trial. I called them on the 14th day and cancelled. They sent me a cancellation confirmation email. That was over a week ago. Today, I just got charged 99.00. $%#@!!! Now I have to fight these people and I am so angry they have my credit card number. Plus, I never received the starter cartridges. They are con artists!
A  13th of Oct, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I got hit with a 99.02 charge yesterday as well. I also noticed they did not refund my 9.95 shipping when I canceled the order 1.5 months ago. I am disputing all the charges with my bank and I have already canceled that card in case of any further fraud. I suggest everyone else do the same. If you hear of a law firm going class action against them post their contact info here so I can get in touch with them. This is crap! If you want a real E-Cig goto www.rockymountainvapor.com and get the DSE801. I love mine and its dirt cheap. Just remember to superglue the batteries as they are very cheaply constructed and fall apart easily!
A  15th of Oct, 2009 by    +1 Votes
lets go for it and file a class actuon suit...i'm still waiting after over a month. they tolm it would take 72 hrs and i would get my refund ten days later no refund. Im dealing with a guy named Gerard...what a crock that a superviser cannt be honest. twice he said he would call me back. never did .. i have wasted my time and money not to mention minutes on my phone. it also caused checks to bounce. I'm going after these guys ANYONE INTRESTED IN A CLASS ACTION SUIT?
A  15th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
Try email the CEO at elicko@smokingeverywhere.com

Also file complaints with the Better Business Bureau.
N  16th of Oct, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I also got hit with the $99.02 charge. I ordered a free trial sample for $9.95 to cover postage and never received it then a little over two weeks later got the other charge for $99.02. The site I ordered from did not mention any additional charges. I am in the process of disputing this with my bank and it cost me overdraft charges as well. So I'm fighting the bank as well.

If there is a class action suit I would like to participate!!!
N  16th of Oct, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I'm sure glad I read all this. I was going to order mine today and you guys have saved me a bunch of money, not to mention the headaches. Thanks ever so much
N  21st of Oct, 2009 by    +1 Votes
This company is conducting FRAUD! I too was billed for shipping and for the product. However, I NEVER received anything. When I called them I was told it would be refunded and it would take 72 hours. It was not refunded and when I called back they had no record of my request for refund.

I contacted my bank and am in the process of disputing the charges.

I also cancelled my Visa debit card.
A  30th of Oct, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Have been scammed by this company also. One day after signing up for free 14 day trial I called and cancelled the order (after reading fine print). Also e-mailed them and they confirmed order was cancelled. Well, 30 days later they shipped me their product and charged my card. I immediately sent it back and tryed calling the customer service number listed. It is very clever that they put you into a numbered queue and when you are number 1 to the next customer service rep they bump you back to the last over and over. They do not respond to e-mail either. Filed a complaint with the Florida Attoney Generals Office, that's a joke too, they offer no help. Will have to dispute charges with credit card company. SMOKINGEVERYWHERE IS A SCAM AND FRAUD.
N  4th of Nov, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I will absolutely love to be part of a class action law suit against "Smoing Everywhere!" In the meantime, we should not settle having these frauds around! Here are steps you can all take:

(1) Charge back any fraudulent charges (even "small amounts")
(2) Complain to "Card Services." If card services deny's use of their services, "Smoking Everywhere" will effectively shut down.
(3) Notify the FTC.

If enough of us take action, "Smoking Everywhere" will be shut down!
N  4th of Nov, 2009 by    +1 Votes
BTW, The CEO's complete information is as follows:

Eli Elicko
10097 cleary blvd #173
Plantation, FL, 33324
(954) 675-8400

eli@shaqmail.com
N  5th of Nov, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Rather, Elico "Eli" Taieb (Elico Taieb)
N  14th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
Signed up for the trial cigarette. While reading the site again a couple days later, found the small print of how much they would be charging me if I kept the product after 14 days. I cancelled that day. They charged my Credit Card $9.95 and $99.95 anyway. When I called their phone # I got a recording that said there were 15 calls ahead of me. I listened to the count down and when it finally got to my turn, some 30 minutes later, it was a busy signal. I got my C.C. Company to charge it back to their bank. BEWARE...I probably got lucky to get my money back!!
A  24th of Nov, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I totally agree... Company is a scam all the way! The rep took my credit card info by phone which I was not comfortable with but she made such an awesome deal and reluctantly I gave info to her over phone. The very same day she made charges to apple online with a couple of over 1000 $$$ attempts. Then she went on to trying to set up her own paypal account. As of today she no longer works for the company. Companies like this need better protection plans for their consumers when handling credit card charges. I have been trying to file complaints everywhere because this company needs to be fully investigated by the Attorney General, the Better Business Bureau, and Local Law Enforcements. Too many complaints all over the internet about this company and consumers must be AWARE. Stay away from doing business or you might get taken for everything you have by one of their employees. Once they get away with it they are gone.
I would like to be a part of the Class Action Lawsuit as well.
N  3rd of Dec, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I did a review of their product on vpuffdirect.com - smoking everywhere sucks and I am glad that it is currently the first result when you search smoking everywhere review on google. Sorry to hear people are getting scammed but hopefully enough word will spread that not too many more people will get scammed.
A  4th of Dec, 2009 by    +1 Votes
WHAT A TRULY AWFUL COMPANY!!! TRIED TO GET MY MONEY BACK AND THEY WANTED A COPY OF MY BANK STATEMENT!!
WHAT A SCAM. I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO GO INTO CLASS ACTION SUIT. RONALD ADAMS AND PAT BROWN
A  31st of Dec, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I tried their initial product offer, but didn't like it. The liquid tended to leak, making me feel sick (I'm not a heavy smoker). So I called to cancel the monthly refill program, but within a couple of weeks I received refills anyway. I called them again, and they seemed real nice, gave me a case number, and told me to send the refills back for a refund. I did that, but never received a refund! Not only that, I received and was billed for yet another shipment of refills! I called them again and the guy tried to give me the run around, saying I'll get a confirmation email in 24 to 48 hours...never received it, nor the two refunds now. Contacted my bank to dispute the charges. They put me on hold while getting hold of Smoking Everywhere. Next thing I know I'm on the line with a recording from Smoking Everywhere, telling me they're busy and please leave a message (which I did). They appeased the bank and then I was put through to fix the problem, only to be railroaded yet again! I've now filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and waiting for that response. Is there a state Attorney General out there somewhere who could take on this company on behalf of scammed citizens? If class action can be brought, I'm all in. Warning to those considering this product...DON'T! If you must, go to a local smoking shop that probably has e-cigarettes much cheaper (I found out too late).
N  11th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
i was scammed also i sent them copies of three different double charges on my credit card i sent them twice with receipts from the post office then their e'mail said they never got them .in order to refund me they need copies of charghes yesterday i went to office max they faxed five pages for me and today they e'mail me they need copies of charges i spent about 25.00 sending them proof mario

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree