Smoketip / Faulty Batteries

1 MD, United States Review updated:

I ordered the starter pack back in April. We received two batteries and six cartridges. After a month one of the batteries stopped working so I sent it back for replacement. I bought a new one as well for backup since my husband and I were both using the product. Since then I've sent back countless batteries for replacement and have received nothing but junk. They claim you must perform maintenance on their product right away so it holds a charge (which is ridiculous since these are supposidly new) but that doesn't work most of the time. It's a shame because their cartridges are great and the prices are excellent. After the last battery I received as a replacement didn't work I've had no choice but to give up. These are junk. Don't waste your time or money.

Pu

Comments

• Ri
      Sep 30, 2011
    Smoke tip - Will not return purchased product
    Smoke Tip

I purchased over 100 of their cartrigaes, plus extra batterys in 2009, at theat time they had a lifetime guarantee on the batterys, it's now 2012 and my battterys went bad, so I contacted them and they said that I now had to purchase anew charger because they switched batterys and the new batterys do not work on the new old charger, plus they said I had to purchase more cartrages in order for them to honor guarantee. the new policy is life time guarantee aslong as you keep buying product ans they will ship replacemnt batterys with new orders only. so much for the lifetime guarantee. next we will find out they changed batterys again and we will ne to purchase new chargers. rip-off company

• Ti
      Apr 11, 2012

You had some bad luck then, because I have one and my husband also does and we have been very happy with Smoketip. They are the cheapest on the market, they have the best warranty policy, and customer service wise they have been great. The only thing we have had an issue with was the USB charger having to be returned because it wasn't charging and they approved it within 24 hours with no hassle. I would also like to say that since I purchased this I have also converted 5 friends over to the smoketip and they are also very happy and agree that they will never touch a real cigarette ever again!!!