Smokes-Spirits.com / Still Waiting for Delivery

1 PO Box 394, Salamanca, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-247-2447

Placed an order for assorted tobacco products at the end of November. As of this writing, (Dec. 14, 2010), I'm still waiting for delivery. I've been told they needed to clear my payment since they don't take credit cards, which cleared 12/6/2010, but still no delivery. Now they're telling me the items ordered are not in stock & they're waiting for delivery from another location.

Their customer service is pathetic or non-existent. They have no regard for their customers. I will wait for my delivery to arrive by next Monday, December 20th, and if not received I will file a formal complaint with the FCC and the Attorney General's Office. I've been more than patient and I know that I will NEVER PURCHASE anything from this site again. This is the first bad experience I've had dealing with online retailers, but it is one that I will not soon forget.

Search another site...DON'T DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE OR THIS SITE.

Comments

• Rr
      3rd of Dec, 2011
    Smokes-Spirits.com - Run around
    smokes-spirits.com

I placed my order on line, I receive an email telling me to fill out a signed bank form so that they can process my e-check along with a copy of my drivers licence.

I get a second email confirming they have the form and it will take 6 days to process my payment. Which is not true, my money for the order cleared the bank in two days. So I contact them to find out if they can give me a ship date. They then tell me that since I am a first time order that my order is the que to be processed through accounting.

So I send them an email to tell them to forget it, that I have never heard such crap when placing an order. So I tell them to cancel the order, send me a refund. So I wait a couple more days, and call to see if they are processing my refund. I get the response that my payment was processed and the order has been sent to their warehouse.

So needless to say I never got any idea that my order would ship at all, and absolutely no time frame, not even a guess. I have read that this company did lots of people the same way, that they just got the run around, never got the order and had a hell of a time getting their money back.

Finally they tell me it will take a week to process my refund.

This company is quick to take your money, very misleading, and deceptive, will never make good on your order and then try to keep your money.