Smokeless ashtray / Did not receive merchandise

Received my credit card statement and noticed the charge to GratefulBuys on October 16th. I realized I had not received the merchandise from them so I checked the emailed confirmation. There was no tracking number for UPS (although I was charged $13.35 for it) and no phone number. Went back to the website, got the phone number, called the company. The man I talked to was belligerent, argumentative and defensive. I waited a few days and still did not receive the merchandise so I called again and got the same response. In all the years I have been ordering from companies on the internet I have never had this problem or been treated with such disdain. Contacted my credit card company to have the charge disputed and will never again order from this company.

Vi

Comments

• Gr
      4th of Nov, 2008

This person's package was misrouted by UPS. We were unaware until the customer called us, yelling and using profane language before even allowing us to speak. They spoke very poor english but once we were able to calm them down and understand the situation we immediately expedited another package to them.

To the customer, we hope you'll allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in the future. With a 10 year record of satisfied customers, we pride ourselves on our customer service, and believe that the customer is always right!

Best Regards,