Smoke Assist / fraud

1 MN, United States Review updated:

I ordered smoke assist after hearing their commercials on CBS radio/tv. The sales guy quickly read thru all the stuff I'd get & benefits. I was promised repeatedly I'd only be charged for shipping. 2 weeks later I got an 8x10 package with two tiny boxes of plastic cigarette filters. No "electronic" cigarette, lithium batteries, instructions, charger or anything else. Plus a bill that they'd taken an unauthorized $79.95 from my charge card plus $9.95 shipping & handling. Today I will call them back and return what was sent. I'll ask for a full refund and also tell them I'm recording the call and making 3 more calls when I'm through talking tothem ( smoke assist). I will call the Minnesota Attorney Generals office, the Better Business Bureau and my own attorney. I'll post another complaint on this board after I get some results. I tried attaching photos of what I received on this site and it said photos were "too large".

Comments

19th of Feb, 2010

YES CALL CALL CALL LOOK ON DEALSEXTREAM.COM UNDER E CIGARETTES WHAT THEY CHARGED 69.99 FOR IS ONLY 8.04 THIS THE SAME THING RUN RUN RUN