Smoke Assassins / Unauthorized Charges

1 134 Min Street, Lewiston, ME, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-604-9575

I have filed complaints with the BBB, /link removed/ and complaints.com about this company.

I also plan to file reports with as many consumer protection agencies as I can and I URGE all of you that have had a problem with this company to do the same. I have had to close my bank account due to this company NOT disclosing the fact that they will charge you at will for whatever they see fit. I also pre-odered the product 2 months ago and STILL have not received it. They have charged me $160.00 for a complete headache and waste of time.

Please contact your local BBB and Attorney General about this complete and blatant fraud of advertisement.

Comments

Dec 07, 2009
    Smoke Assassins - stealing my money
    smoke assassins

Smoke assassins also charged my acct. for a second time this month for products still not recieved after I spent at least 30 min on the phone with their rep who assured me I would not be billed again unless I called and ordered more of their product. They also apparently gave my credit card information to a company called Easy Saver and Encore Marketing who then stole $16.95 from my account twice in one day!