• D
    Lewiston
    Maine
    Phone: [protected]
    smokeassassin.com

I ordered the prouduct what a mistake. It only work when it is fresh off the chager.I have been fighting with them to recredit my card now for 2 weeks. After i canceled my order with them they are still charging me so therefore I will be seeing a lawer monday 12-09 to see abought a class action lawsuit unless someone all ready has one going that I can join if so email @[protected]@numail.org. Other wise stay as far away from this company as you can.

• N
      Dec 07, 2009

I just called to get info on the product, my husband wanted me to find out about the free trail that is advertised over the radio. so I talk to this guy and he tells me about the product and then find out that it is not free! you have to pay 9.99 then pay 69.99, so then i tell him i was gonna talk it over with my husband and call back if we come to a decision on there product! he said in a smart way""" well what dont you like about the product? i said I didnt say i didnt like anything about the product! i just need to speak it over with my husband and then he hung up! talk about having customer service! he didnt sale me his product! i wont be calling back after that!

• H
      Dec 15, 2009

I think you guys are all a bunch of babys seroiusly you know that nothing is free and you should not have givin your cc# out over the phone that was your stupidity I dont know why you think its smoke assassins fault that you were the dumb ones and gave them your information I think smoke asaassin does work it does help people quit smoking your not getting ripped off you're saving so much more money than you think if you smoke 2 packs a day your spending well over $200 dollars a month smoke assassin is only 79.90 a month come on people do the math stop being a bunch of cry babies your ### about something that actually does work.

• S
      Dec 16, 2009

This company is not good at all!! They keep charging me for stuff I never authorized!!

• H
      Jan 04, 2010

Smoke Assassins lied to me about the shipping of my product. After hounding them for over a month, they admitted that no product had ever been sent in the first place (due to back orders). In the mean time my credit card was not only charged the $80 for thier "Free Offer", but several of the trial offers lapsed and those companies charged me for memberships. Smoke Assassins did not send me the confrimation email for my order until after I complained, but they waited until the trail offers had expired so that I didn't have the name of the companies thier phone numbers, account numbers, or email addresses to cancel the "No Obligation", "Free Memberships", that I was forced to sign up for because they had to be certain I was dedicated to quitting smoking.

Once I contacted all of the companies involved and got off of thier billing and mailing lists, I told them of the shady business practices of the Smoke Assassins. Every companies responce was the same: "Smoke Assassins is not part of thier company and the trial offers are part of an advertising campaign, they have no control over the use of their name by Smoke Assassings."

After recieving the product, like other customers, the directions were lacking at best. It wasn't until I looked online for further instuctions that I stumbled across the droves of people that have expirienced the same problems.

I feel I have been taken and cheated by this company. If you are interested in this kind of product go to a mall or tobacco shop that will stand behind the product they sell. Smoke Assassins are definatly not giving away "Free Product". You will save money by not dealing with them or their partners.

Jan 06, 2010

I ordered the smoke assasin and received it about a month later. I used it for one day and the thing wouldnt even blow smoke like they said it did. It is like smoking a candy cigarette. I dont know if there is something defective or if it is just a cheap piece of junk. Buyer beware this seems to be a SCAM.

• T
      Jan 18, 2010

I feel you all in this matter... I too have been taken, hung up on and disrespected as a consumer. Read below. I am sure it will sound all to fimiliar
    THIS COMPANY'S PRODUCT IS CRAP AND IS A SCAM!!!

This company took 3 weeks to deliver the product when it was purchased and paid for on Nov.6th, the refund request for my expidited shipping took 2 weeks and numorous phone calls to finally be refunded! Then the futher amount from the company has yet to be refunded the total of $69.95 within a reasonable time. The product was mailed back within the 30day money back guarantee code RMA924185. When i call to find out where my refund is, the employee states there is a problem with the machine. I have asked to speak with the manager and they refuse to transfer the call and i started to ask for a manager to call me back regarding the issue and never have received a call back, (manager always being a "krysta #812") my refund was due back to me on Nov 29th 2009, and yet no one in the company knows where my money is! On the 13 of JANUARY, the employee states my refund has been reproccesed and should be in my account with in 72 hours. well guess what? It still is not in my account! I want my full refund that is intitled to me! (And "krysta" always seems to have a BIG meeting with her supperiors about this issue!!! ) With every call I am told they will call me back, and ofcourse never do!! I have called everyday since the 29th with no results.I bet there machine works to take the money!!!

Settlement Sought: to refund my money with in 24 hours of return of product to honor the 30day 100% money back guarantee along with the attached price i paid for shipping the product both times total of $10.00...complete total of $79.95

• E
      Jan 20, 2010

Yep its a scam, if its put out there on tv and radio as free, then they should be required to add to that ad that you have to pay shipping and handling, AND there is future commitment that goes with it.

Jan 20, 2010

i ordered the product on nov. 16 th. and asked for a refund on dec 12th. to this day i haven't recieved my refund.When I call customer service the put you on hold for 20 min and say they have already mailed it and once they said they would call me latter to let me know the status of my claim that was 4 days ago. I don't suggest using this company for electronic cigs.

• R
      Jan 23, 2010

i am in the process of sending letters to the BBB and the Chamber of Commerce in Lewiston, ME advising them of this companies shady business practices and would suggest everyone do the same. They double charged my bank acct twice in two days. Called them about issue, they wanted me to send a copy of my bank statement to see the charges. After fighting with them for an hour, with hang 3 hang ups, I refused to send them anything w/my personal info on it. They finally gave up and credit my acct 1 charge. Had to return product to receive other credit. That was 12/08, still waiting.

• S
      Feb 09, 2010

Actually HOW1968 they do have to tell you about the recurring billings to your card. As for being a risk free trial offer.. yeah you buy it to try it and if you dont like it you can return for the full purchase price less s&h. the company is like any other infomercial on tv and radio ad. if you look at the fine print of ANY infomercial to buy a product it tells you that you have automatic billings every month and can cancel at any time. but hey lets not pay attention to that.

• C
      Feb 10, 2010

[protected], this is the customer service number for smoke assassin, it’s not on their website. At the time of writing this I’d been on hold for 10 minutes. Finally customer service came on the phone and I began to explain the problem with their product- the atomizer stopped working after 2 weeks of use. After explaining to me that they would not send a replacement part after I sent the broken one in (at my expense) I asked to speak with a manager.
    Instead of putting me on hold and complaining about how unreasonable, because demanding a defective part be replaced is demanding, I listened to them laugh about how I ‘just started right into it.’ Another 3 minutes someone claiming to be a manager picked up the phone.
    After explaining that I don’t appreciate their customer service reps talking and laughing about my complaints I began to explain the problems that have plagued my order since the beginning:

-I ordered the “free” trail with the month supply of cartridges a little more than 2 weeks before Christmas, because of a “customs hold” it did not arrive until a week into the New Year. No notice was given that it would be late, I had to call customer service.

-The order came with a bonus free month supply of cartridges, this was not included in the order. I had to call customer service to get it sent out.

-The Atomizer failed after 10 days to 2 weeks of use.
    My father called customer service was called and they told him one would be shipped out and would arrive no later than the following Friday. No notice was given that the part was not or would not be shipped out to us.

-My father called customer service and explained the situation to them, they told him they would not sent out a replacement part until they received the broken part, they claimed this was because he did not have an account with them.

I then explained this has been very frustrating because this was a Christmas gift and I’ve had nothing but headaches from the day I ordered their product, and that I wasn’t willing to send out the defective part until a new one was received. The ‘manager’ explained it wasn’t up to him, it was a company policy, if I or my father had an account it could be done, he would if it were up to him, etc. I explained if they want my father to get and account with them they had to send a new part so he can use up the supply of cartridges he already had.
    Finally it came down to I’ve lost faith in your company and unless you do something you will be losing a customer. This meant nothing to him. I will not use or encourage anyone to use their product.

TL;DR: Avoid Smoke Assassin/Smoke assist, they’re the same company with another name. Their products are expensive and cheaply made, their customer service is disrespectful and ineffective, and their business practices consists of strong-arming customers into accounts.

PS- if you do decide this is a product you want be very firm with their sales reps, they outsource sales to a call center that serves companies that do “buyers clubs” and will sign you up for things (for me 4 separate “free offers” that charged my bank account a total for 132 dollars) if you’re not careful.

• A
      Feb 11, 2010

I was told the EXACT same thing as Jackie 517. This morning we found 2 charges, each for $2.95 that I did not authorize. As soon as I saw all of these posts, I called our bank to cancel my debit card and dispute the 2 charges. When my husband called the numbers the bank provided for the unauthorized charges we were informed they were each shipping charges...again, charges I did not authorize. I'm so sorry that so many of you were charged these outrageous unauthorized amounts, but am thankful you posted what happened so I could avoid the disaster. Many, many thanks, and I hope you can get your money back!!!

• J
      Mar 09, 2010

I ordered mine in Jan. worked two days broke when I tried to remove from charger called waited about a hour on hold then they said they would send another waited called again in Feb. they said it was shipped I called again in two weeks they said they were sorry they don't know why I was told it was shipped because they were out and were getting more tomorrow and they would send me 20 free cartridges and they would ship it priority mail and that I would get it by March 3 for sure. I called today March 9 same long wait as every time about hour they said sorry that they were still out and were supposed to get them in tomorrow I said you keep saying that and its been 3 months and I want my money back they said to send the broke one back and they would refund it I said how does I know you will refund my money after I send it back or will I have to keep calling waiting on hold for a hour each time trying to get my money back he said sorry we cant refund you until we get it back don't order this or you will get screwed

• N
      Mar 24, 2010
    Smoke Assassin - Refunds
    Smoke Assassin
    smokeassassin.com

I am not complaining about the actual product, because it did work. My complaint is with the customer service. They sent a refill pack, which we did not order and they charged us. I sent it back unopened and have been waiting for my $80 refund for almost 3 months. There customer service # never picks up, I have been on hold for over 1 hour. They set up a new customer service # for people who ordered after Febuary, but they tell me they are unable to retrieve any of my info because it is a different service doing the refunds. I just don't know what to do anymore?

• K
      Apr 15, 2010
    Smoke Assassin - Customer Service and short order
    Smoke Assassin
    Maine

We order our product 3 months ago and we finally recieved SOME of our order and it was not even half of the order we placed. It took a long time to get a hold of someone from customer service to get a authorization to return what we recieved. They are suppose to refund our money minus the shipping, we will see if that happens. I want to warn everyone about the company and not to buy from them. Be prepared to sit on hold for well over an hour before talking to someone.

• I agree with you Jon, if you are pursuing legal charges let me know, maybe a class action lawsuit would benefit all.

• J
      May 18, 2010
    Smoke Assassin - BIG SCAM
    smOKe assASSin

I heard the advertisement about the E-cigarrette on radio and was curious bout the product... they just ask you you sign up for stupid programs with recurring monthly fees. "Customer service" claims that the product is on back order. The product was never shipped out and they still charge you. I had to have to charges reversed in my bank account twice... one @ $130.90 which caused me overdraft fees cause it was un suspected. DONT BE A SUCKER!!!

• D
      Jun 13, 2010

Purchased the product and after receiven what was called a "1 month supply". I felt I was overpaying for 10 cartridges. I called and got an RMA# and returned the "1 month supply" of product for a refund. They received the package on Jan 27th 2010 and have yet (JUNE) to be issued a refund. After calling and being on hold for OVER and hour and a half, I was notified that the refund was indeed being issued. That was in March. LIARS AND THEIVES is what smoke assassin truly is. The name fits also, blow smoke up your *** while assassinating your trust. They are horrible and should NOT be given your hard earned money. Their customer service is non-existent. Don't be fooled, and avoid at all costs.

Jul 02, 2010
    Smoke Assassin - No Refund
    San Antonio
    Texas

I heard the advertisement in the radio and thought this was a great Christmas gift for my aunt over seas. So I went ahead and ordered. The package wasn't shipped in time on their part, so I called in and canceled my order the day before my trip. 4 weeks later they still send the package?!?!?!? I returned it the same day ( Jan 12th 2010) including a return authorization number which I received from Victoria after waiting in line for 45 min. Since then I spend an average waiting time of 45 minutes on the phone, talking multiple times to Mike, after that to Chantelle, and Sally and did - up to this day ( July 2nd 2010) - not get my refund of $84. Some of the excuses were: It takes 90 days to refund - the computers are down and we need to manually refund - I will have the boss sign and have te money back on your account next week - we have a big meeting coming up and I will mention your name - I will put you on the refund list AGAIN and AGAIN - today I heard how patient I was and Sally will attach an email to my refund request and make sure it's clear I will go to the next step and charge them with fraud! It is not about the $84!!! This is a big rip off and it needs to be stopped. I have plenty of time and money to put an end to this! Glad I documented all that S**T!