Smoke 51 / Lux Electronic Cigarette / Unapproved Charges

1 1602 Alton Road, Miami Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-766-5306

Smoke 51/ lux is nothing but a scam. I ordered the $4.95 promo kit. When the electronic cigarette arrived there was a contract included. It said " if you are not happy with this product you have 30 days to return it for a refund. When I looked at my bank account, 12 days later, not only did the company take the 4.95 but they added a unapproved charge of $109.67 plus a charge for $3.07 exchange fee. My bank told me that it was a sure thing that their bank account was from a foreign country. It took 5 calls to the company until they said they would refund the money. First they tried to tell me I had only 14 days to return it, it was only the 12th day and the contract said 30 days. Then they said it was for a life time guarantee and filters, nope, I didn't order that. My bank and I turned it into their fraud dept. I recieved 3 different emails from the smoke 51/ lux saying they will refund my money. Dont buy anything from this company! Save yourself from the problems I encountered.

Comments

• Be
      17th of Oct, 2014

I wish I had read your complaints before I purchased the promo kit. I had exactly the same awful experience with this company. Even worse, I didn't read their return or cancellation policy carefully. I didn't realize they were auto-charging me money until I got a parcel of two packages of filters. I was shocked to find out that they charged me $69.62 for the filters and another $109 for the promo kit. When I called them to argue, they simply said they could do nothing to the previous transaction that happened over 30 days before and only gave me $40 back as a refund. You are right! It 's nothing but a scam.